A raven

A/N: I'm SO sorry I haven't updated, my fellow Oncers ;/ But I got into a lot of trouble and had to be off my laptop for days so I couldn't update any of my stories. Hopefully, you'll forgive me ;3 Anyways, onto the long awaited chapter!

Recently in Ghosts of the Past: Snow and Henry wake up and find themselves in a dark lair, everyone in town was kidnapped, that's why Emma and Regina couldn't find them and found themselves set up in a trap. We find out the kidnapper is a girl looking for revenge on Rumplestilskin and she has magic, maybe more powerful than Regina's and Emma's put together. So, the question is who is she and what happened?

A raven

"Rumplestilskin? What did he do to you? You do know that you're not the first who has come for revenge here and looked for the Dark one, right? Everyone else has failed and you will too." Snow's eyes narrow at the shadow and then widen when the girl steps out of the dark, showing herself. She looks young, probably three or four years older than Henry. She must be seventeen by the looks. Her jet black hair is down in curls that reach her mid-back. Her eyes are peculiar but hold a certain, mysterious charm. One is amethyst and one is silver. However when she was hiding they glowed red. 

"The eye thing confuses you? Lets just say I have various personalities. You may think that I am just a mere child, with a petty story but I'm not. My power matches his and after years of what I went through, my power could be stronger than his. And, I will not fail. I failed once and I won't fail again." The girl's eyes narrow and her silver turns a darker shade before returning to a moon silver. The girl has porcelain ivory coloured skin that seems to have a certain glow about it but you can't see it, you just feel it. 

"What's your name?" Henry manages to talk somehow and the girl's attention goes to him. A small smile appears on her features and disappears as quick as it came. "Raven. My real name is Raven.

She sits up straight, holding the new-born in her hands, she can't help but smile as the baby opens her eyes again. The baby has pale skin and amethyst eyes with black hair. "What shall we call her Evelynn?" She looks up at her husband then back at the baby, taken away by it's beauty. "Let's call her...Raven." 

"And what exactly did Rumplestilskin do to you? And what did I do to you?" Snow asks, coming closer to the girl, whose eyes flash with suspicion for a split second. "He ruined my life, so did you." the simple, vague answer given. "Now, she adds, take me to him." Snow turns to her and shakes her head, one arm on her waist. "Or what, 'Raven'?" 

Raven's eyes flash and turn red. "Or I pick one person important to you, and one by one I finish them all." At this, Snow sighs, giving up and Henry grabs his bag, only to put it down when Raven tells him to, "I can't trust you enough. I can't risk that something could go wrong if you have something in there and I don't have the time to check." 

"Why did they name you Raven?" Henry asks, ignoring Snow's look, obviously not wanting him or anyone to make contact with the girl. Another smile appears on her face, "My mother said it was a line from her favourite book." It didn't make much sense but he sensed that was partly true. /Flashback/ "Mother, what are you reading?" The woman looked up at the girl, smiling like a Cheshire cat. "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Let me ask you something...Why is a raven like a writing desk?" 

"I don't know, Mother, why is it?" Evelynn simple smiled at the girl. Why is a raven like a writing desk? 

Meanwhile/

"Emma, what's that?" Regina poked her shoulder pointing to a purple portal behind them. "Oh no, I don't intend to go through another one for some time after the last one! Hide from it, now!" Normally, Regina would reject orders from anyone and say that she was the Queen but this time, she decided to comply and followed the blonde. The portal, however, simply grew bigger and bigger, dragging down items into the portal and swallowing the floor beneath them. It wasn't long before both of them fell in.