Should have known

Recently in Ghosts of the past...

Emma went on a second date with Killian ^O^ and she finds herself being happier than ever before. Her family likes him too, it's all perfect but will it last? Specially with an old hero in town?

"Emma?" He asks, obviously bewildered. It can't be, I tell myself, how can he be alive? One thought pops to mind. What if he knows? If he knows about me and Killian? He's here to break us up. No, I won't lose him again. Without thinking, I push past him and run out of Granny's as fast as I can, running back home. I should call Killian, I tell myself. Maybe you need to get home first. I opened the door and no-one was there. Well, at least I could calm down without being questioned. Someone knocked at the door and I opened it. "Killi- oh." It was Neal. "Why would you think it was Hook? Huh! Answer me." I could barely breathe. I took steps back while he came closer.

"Oh right, I forgot, I just found out that you're together!" He says sarcastically and I feel sick, I just want to run to the docks and be with Killian, I don't want to be here anymore. He was scaring me. He came closer, "How could you Emma?!" I want to scream for help because I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen. I'm proved right when he grabs me and kisses me. I try to push him off me but his grip on my arm is hard and my magic doesn't seem to be working.

"Emma..?" I turn around. Killian... his eyes are sad and his face looks like the one of a lost puppy, he looks heartbroken and I want to cry, I want to hug him but I can't move. I run to him but he steps away from me, anger now clouding his eyes. "Killian, please, you don't understand, he just-" He interrupts me a sad, sarcastic smile on his face. "No, I understand perfectly, you never cared about me." He says and walks away.

"Killian!" I scream as loud as I can but he's gone and Neal disapears in a cloud of smoke. I don't even register the fact that he used magic because right now I feel as if my heart shattered into a million pieces. I sob louder and louder but he doesn't come back. "Killian..." I whisper and I close my eyes.

AN: I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger and the sad scene there but excitement is coming! Plus, remember my username is Captain Swan, I ship CS and this is a CS story so don't worry they'll be together soon! Plus I hate Neal :3 So byee <33