"I'm going now. Bye Na. Meet you tomorrow at school."As always Sanha always wait for me to wake up then says goodbye before he went home.

"Aren't you going to be late again?"I ask make him stop walking.

"What..?"He turn back to me with a clueless look.

"I won't repeat."I put my poker face on while pick up my bag.

"Late for what?"He ask again.

"Practice. You told me that you guys always an extra practice every Sunday."I walk pass him but he follow from behind.

"It's starts at 2."I can hear his happy voice just like his bright personality.

"Fine then."I just walk to my locker and keep my books.

"I have another 45 minutes. Let's go get a cake."He tilt his head beside me.

"Whatever."I just keep walking with the happy Sanha.

×× The cafe ××

"I'm happy that you talk with me today."He said while taking a seat in front of me.

"I know you are."I scroll on my phone.

He frown and pout.

I rolled my eye but he's kinda cute tho. lol Na how can you think that way.

"Sanha-ah."I heard someone called him.

"Oh? Hyung!"I saw him wave happily then I turn to my left and saw 5 dudes which they are cute and hot dudes. lol.

"Aren't you a member from Lucky Star?"I heard one of them ask.

"Yeah, Astro aren't you guys?"I ask back and look at them while smile half-hearted.

"I'm a fan on you Nahyun-sshi."A tall guys smile. Cute.

"Oh, thank you."I bow at him but then, I heard some other human called me.

"Nahyun-ah."I rolled my eye and drink my fresh cream mocha.

"Nahyun, why didn't you tell me that you went for a walk?"Kihyun oppa ask with a worried look.

"I'm sorry, oppa but give me time alone."I sigh heavily.

"Are you sure, princess? Changkyun told me that you woke up early today and you didn't say anything that you went for a walk?"I push my front hair to the back make my hair flow to my side.

"I told you that I need time alone."I bite my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry boys. I didn't say hello to you boys."Kihyun oppa bow at them. They smile and bow at kihyun oppa back.

"Anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, Astro imnida."They bow.

"Anyeong. Yoo Kihyun Monsta X and Yoo Nahyun's oppa imnida."He bow at them with a smile.

"You sure that you're okay?"Oppa ask again. I tilt my head to my right and give him 'I'm fine' look.

"Arasso. Have a good time princess. Come back before 10pm."Oppa kiss my hair.

"Whatever."I scroll on my phone.

"Nahyun.."I heard another voice greet me.

"Can't you just give me time alone Jung Woojun?! I don't need your company. You guys too unni deul."I annoyed and I buried my face in my arms.

After a few minutes of silent someone talk.

"Na-ah, let's go have fun with us."I heard Sanha's voice and he also shake my arm.