I love you

Ally

I took my jacket off, left it in the couch along with my phone and headed to the bedroom.

''Stevie?'' I opened the door slowly and whispered her name.
She turned around to face the wall but didn't say anything. I took off my pants and got in bed cuddling against her back. She didn't move.

''I'm sorry babe, I lost track of time''

''Oh really, were you working on a new song as usual?'' She spoke like she was really upset about it, that made me confuse.

''What do you mean?''

''I planed a surprise for you but you never came so I decided to go to Starbucks to get you some tea because I thought you'd like that and that's when I saw you with a girl.''

That girl was causing me too much trouble for someone I barely knew. ''She works at the studio and we were leaving at the same time so she invited me for a coffee. I thought you didn't want to see me because I've been the worst girlfriend ever so I said yes.''

She didn't speak for a second. ''Well, I really wanted to be with you and I cooked for you and planed all of this and you didn't even show up.''

''I know babe, I'm very sorry...but I'm here now'' I said sneaking my hand under her shirt.

She snuggled up against my body and whispered ''Why have we been so distant? We were so close..''

''I'm sorry babe, I've been isolating myself. It's just a bad phase, I'm gonna try to spend more time at home from now on.'' I said kissing her neck.

She turned around and hugged me. ''I miss you so much'' she said against my neck. ''I do not want us to stop communicating and then end up breaking up''.

''That's not gonna happen laddy, I love you.''

She looked at me and I looked deep into her eyes and smiled. After a few seconds she gave in and smiled as well. ''I love you''.

''Enough with this, Stevenson! Get up. Let's smoke a cigarette and have a beer.'' I got up but she didn't seem very convinced.

''What? No, I want to sleep, Ally!''

''How old are you? Get up, Stevie!'' She covered her face with the blankets. ''Well, I'll be waiting on the couch without clothes on'' I knew that would get her to come.

I picked up two beers from the fridge and sat down on the couch. Then I looked for my cigarettes on the pocket of my jacket and soon enough Stevie showed up.

''Hey, you said you were going to be naked!''

''Ahaha, I think you should take care of that then!'' she walked up to me and straddled me on the couch.'' OR, we could go to the pool or get in the car and do something totally different. Do you have work tomorrow?''

''No... What are you thinking about Ally? We were suppose to go to sleep!''

''Stevie, we are too young to spend our time sleeping. Let's go to your tree house!''

''You look like a kid on Christmas.'' She kissed me and I couldn't help but smile against her lips. ''Let's do something different then.''

''Always, from now on we should communicate more and a lot of different things. Experiment, explore and go on adventures.''

''I agree, I think that's a great idea, babe'' She smiled at me and I smiled back. There was silence for a minute.

''I love you, girl''

''And I love you''

...

This is the end, people.
I hope you liked this story and had fun reading.
I am most probably going to write a different story so if you want something in particular make sure to leave a comment.

As usual, you can follow me on tumblr (itsatrapdontgrowup) and instagram (kat.purplack).
Have a nice day :)