What happened?

Ally

I haven't felt like this in so long, I can't even believe this is happening. This girl makes me feel like I'm her Princess, like she loves me. Maybe I shouldn't have come here in the first place...

I brush that thought off of my mind and pull her closer to me. I was lying in bed with her on top of me, both completely naked. Her hands were travelling all over my body in a desperate way almost. She started putting her hand lower on my hips and I hold my breath and put my head back, while she starts kissing my neck. I start to ear a repetitive sound getting louder and louder.

I open my eyes and close them right away. I want my dream back! I want her back! Was all of that a dream? I...but she...I thought she...

I open my eyes again. Where am I? This doesn't feel like Danny's house but she is not here! The loud noise is still anoying me as fuck, it's an alarm. I get up and , trying to walk slowly because of my headache, I walk to the other side of the room and turn it off. There is a note on top of it, which makes me instantanly excited. I open it and read it.

''Good morning, I hope you had a good night. I had a meeting I really couldn't miss and didn't want to wake you up. There is food in the fridge so feel free to have whatever you'd like to. I hope we get to meet again, have a nice day :)''

I sit on the bed again and put on my boxers and t-shirt that were lying on the floor. Was that a dream? She...She is the girl I have been dreaming about lately! I found her but...I don't know her name even! I don't have her phone number...

I could leave her a note with my number at least. Where is my phone? I picked up all my clothes from the floor and looked for it everywhere but nothing... I must have left it at Danny's! Fuck! I check the time and it's 2:07pm. He must be worried about me, I really got to go.

I pick up a pen and that's when I realise I don't know my nomber by heart...great!

I get dressed and go to the fridge to see if there is something I can eat, I'm starving. I am surprised to see blueberry juice, my favourite flavour! I pick one up and run out the door. I don't take long to figure out where Danny's house is.

''Ally?'' Danny yealls from the second floor once I close the front door.

''Yeah Danny, it's me'' I said, hearing him run down the stairs.

''Where the fuck have you been? I texted you, I called you and asked everyone for you! And then I found YOUR phone!'' He said handing me the phone.

''Sorry Dan, calm down. I sent you a text message'' I looked on my phone to show him and realise I din't press SEND. ''Sorry Danny, I didn't send the message and I left the phone here'' I felt kind of bad at this moment.

''It's fine Ally, I was just worried about you'' he said stepping closer to me and hugging me. Then he pulled away "Wait, where were you by the way?''

THANK YOU FOR READING. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT :)

KAT