Plans

Ally

I feel like I've been living a week at a time, a day at a time, sometimes an hour at a time.
I decided to started spending my days in the living room instead of my bedroom so that I had to get out of my bed in the morning. This was a good change, it made me have to walk more and see the view through the living room window...it made me feel a bit better and that was great.
"Ally? Are you home?" I heard someone call from the hall.
"Yes James, I am here" I said standing up to go talk to him.
"Well, we have this guy at work that is not going to make it tomorrow and so I said you'd might like to step up and feel in his place. You don't have to do it I just thought the money would help you."
"Thank you James, of course I'll go. Thanks" at least I was gonna leave the house and do something useful.
Lets say I've done worse things and it was good to meet all the other people that work there, though they were all over 30 years old.

...

It's almost time for me to leave this house and still I don t have a place to go to. I have a couple of friends living in west LA so I should probably call them an they may help me to find a room, so that I can finally start from scratch and hopefully have a better life there. I am feeling positive about moving to west LA and that made me happy. Something there called me...but then again when I moved here I thought I was gonna change my life and I just ended up more depressed. I guess I have to go there and figure it out for myself.
I started talking to my friend Danny that lives in west LA and he was a great support. He is helping me to find a room I can rent and music studios in his area. Also he said that if I didn't find a room I could stay with him for a couple of days, which is a great relief.
I met Danny when I was about 12 and we get along really well. I think the time wasn't right for us before because we have never had the opportunity to spend that much time with each other, but hopefully from now on we will be able to sped more time together and get to know each other better.

I am moving in 3 days, I wasn't able to find a room yet but I did find some music studios and I'll be staying with Danny for at least the first day and then... I really don't know.
Lets hope for the best.

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY :)
AGAIN, I'D APPRECIATE IF YOU VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT.
THANK YOU FOR READING,

KAT