Was that a dream?

Ally

I am lying on the bed thinking about everything that happened. I just told Danny what happened last night but I don't think he really believed me. I know I have seen her before, I've been dreaming about her for a few months and I know it's not just me making this up. I dreamt about her and she appeared in my life...it is her. She has something special to her... I need to take this off of my mind, it was just a one night stand and I really need to realise that.

I decided to film another video for my youtube channel, so I got my camera and began to work. I realised I couldn't take her off of my mind so by the end of the video I decided to add ''I don't know if you are ever gonna watch this video but if you do I just want to thank you for finding me in the first place. I dreamt about you a lot and that might seem stupid or strange but it it the truth. I will have you in my arms again'' It wasn't probably a good idea but whatever.

It's been two weeks since I moved, I am moving today for a house just three blocks away from Danny which is awesome because I can hang out with him all the time. Also I was accepted in this job to organize events so that I can make some money and work on my music, while I don't get a contract. I am still getting familiar with the job but I think it's gonna be fine.

I haven't seen her again, I don't even remember which one was her house so I find myself often on her street just staring, waiting that she will show up and I'll get to see her once again. Danny doesn't know who I'm talking about yet and he thinks I had a dream and she doesn't even exists. I know she does, but lately I find myself doubting it...I don't even know her name.

I forgot my guitar at Danny's, fuck. I start walking back to his house and half way through I see her. She is in the car passing by me. I knew, she exists! I keep staring at her without moving. I decide to wave and see if she recognizes me but she is too far away to even see me. I keep walking to danny's, slowly.

''Dan? Hey, I forgot my guitar here'' I shouted when I got home. But he didn't seem to be there so I just got my guitar and walked back to my house. When I am about to get to my new house I see a car pull over and when I look at it I see her.

''Hi, are you Ally Hills?'' She asked me opening the car widow. She had the most perfect smile ever. Wait, how does she know me name?

''Yes, it's me. How do you know my name?'' I asked without even thinking.

''Oh sorry, I should have explained myself. After that night I asked some friends if they knew who you are. You didn't make my life easy but there was this one guy that is friends with Danny that did know your name, it wasn't much but I found you.'' She felt it too! She also wanted to get to know me better. This is not happening.

''Was that too much? I am sorry, I know it was just a one night thing, I am sorry...I thought we could get to know one another'' She was whispering and looking at her hands. I've never seen her shy, it's really cute.

''I am glad you found me'' I said smiling. ''Would you like to come in and have a beer maybe?'' I said while point at my front door, trying to make her feel better.

''I'd love to'' She said while getting out of the car.

I don't know what to expect out of this but I really want to get to know her better so that's what I'm gonna do.

THANK YOU FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

KAT