Falling into place

Ally

My mom stood up and hugged me.
"Ally, I didn't know Stevie meant so much to you, I am really sorry I didn't take you seriously. I don't want to loose you." She stepped back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Stevie, thank you for loving my daughter and being by her side."
"I will always be by her side" she said smiling at me.
My mom stepped slowly towards her and hugged her. My father ended up getting closer to us and said, almost like a whisper "I'm sorry Al." He gave me a light tap on my shoulder and then looked at Stevie. "Thanks for being there for her when we weren't". He looked at the floor and my brother smiled at me from the couch and said. "You look really cute together".
An awkward silence fell down the room. Fortunately, Stevie broke it "Anyone would like a coffee and some cookies?" She said, making it easier for everyone to deal with the situation.
Everyone said yes and Stevie went to the kitchen followed by me.
"How are you feeling?" She asked, once in the kitchen.
"I don't know. I am still nervous, I can't believe this just happened. Also, I'm afraid they just acted nicely because of you."
"If that was the reason then I'll never leave your side" she said getting closer to me and kissing me.
"That sounds great" I said in between kisses.

The day went on, we talked for a few hours and eventually left the house to have diner. It was awkward to go out with Stevie and my parents but it was a good awkward. It felt like I could finally breathe properly.

After diner, I drove then to their hotel and then back home with Stevie.
"Would you like to spend the night?" I asked when we left the car.
"I would love to" she asked with the biggest smile.
We got in, both changed into a t-shirt and some boxers and got into bed.
"I can't believe this day is over and everything worked out. Thank you for supporting me" I said playing with her hair.
"I will always be by your side" she got closer to me and kissed me passionately. Her hands started traveling throughout my body and that made me forget my issues.
She got on top of me and started kissing my neck while her hand was getting closer to my thigh. When she was about to get there I stopped her and made her look at me.
"Will you be here in bed with me when I wake up next morning?" I whispered.
She looked at me for a second and said "Of course I will, you have my word" and then she kissed me in an urgent way she had never done before. "I love you".
"I love you more though" I said smiling against her lips.
"We'll see" she said playful.
After that she fingered me without warning which made me arch my back and old on to the sheets.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. ALSO I KNOW NOT A LOT HAS HAPPENED IN IT BUT I AM CURRENTLY MOVING AND IT HAS BEEN HARD.

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR (itsatrapdontgrowup.tumblr.com) AND YOUTUBE (Kat Purplack).

THANK YOU,

KAT