Explanations

Ally

We decided to watch movie and drink beer. Basically we didn't talk during the movie apart from some comments about what was happening. I knew the movie was about to get to his end and I was getting nervous because I know I should say something but I don't know what exactly.

''Ally? Are you here?'' She said smiling softly and putting her hand on my thigh. That made me move a bit but fortunately she didn't take her hand off me.

''Yes, sorry I was lost in my thoughts'' I was trying not to look at her hand but it was becoming harder and harder.

''Well, the movie is over'' She said point at the computer. ''Can we talk a little bit?''

''Yes, that would be cool'' I was starting to relax a little bit, she was good at talking and making me more comfortable. ''What do you want to talk about?''

''Ok, so I feel like we should talk about that night. I just...I want to talk about it and know what you have to say because I feel like I'm gonna explode if we don't talk about it. But like if you don't want to talk about it it's fine...I guess?''

''Hey, calm down! It's fine, I want to talk about it too. I don't know exactly what happened, partly because I was drunk, but manly because...''I took a deep breath and kept on talking ''because I have been dreaming about you for a couple of months now and I thought you were just someone from my dreams but then I saw you and even more you talked to me! And that was like I was dreaming and then I guess I still dreamt about you that night and then you weren't there in the morning and Danny said he didn't know anyone with red hair so...I kind of thought it might had been a dream. But I guess it wasn't.'' I looked into her eyes and immediately regretted having told her all of this. ''Well, I am sorry I shouldn't have said all of that, I need to start keeping my thoughts to myself'' I looked at my hands, feeling embarrassed. Why did I tell her all of this?? Keep your shit together Ally!

She put her hand in mine and said ''It's ok Ally, you can share all of your thoughts with me whenever you want to'' She made a small pause and I looked at her. ''I believe things are meant to happen and when I saw you at the party I felt immediately drawn to you. I am not gonna sit here and lie, I have had one night stands, I am single and I think we need to live our lives the fullest we can. So I am not gonna act like I saw you and thought we would get married because I didn't.'' She had this sweet tone of voice that almost made me understand different words from the ones she was saying. ''However, when you showed up at my street and then I talked to you...it's like something changed. Your eyes were sparkly and big and for some reason I felt something...something I had never felt before. I really wanted to find you but I was kind of scared that you wouldn't want that because you didn't answer my note or anything.''

''I...sorry. I was worried because I had lost my phone and I woke up kind of not knowing where I was and alone so...yeah...'' She...feels something too. ''At least you found me'' I said getting closer to her. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers but she quickly pulled way...

THANKS FOR READING. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY SO FAR? LEAVE ME A COMMENT PLEASE AND VOTE :)

KAT