I don't know

Ally

We parked in front of my apartment and when I got to the door I realised I had a note from my landlord, I just put it aside and decided to take care of that later.
"Do you want to have a shower first Stevie?'' I asked her once we got in. ''We don't have a lot of time until Danny gets here. He is coming and then he are going to taco bell or something like that if that is fine for you''
"Yeah, that's ok'' she said smiling to me ''I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be right back'' she gave me a peck on the lips and headed to the bathroom.
I decided to check the note from my landlord. It was about the rent, I'm not gonna be able to keep paying for this rent by myself. I really need to figure this out but I don't want to worry about his for right now.
"Ally? Ally!'' I heard Stevie call.
"What? I'm here'' I got to the bathroom door and knocked. ''Is everything alright?''
"I totally just got in the shower and forgot to ask you for a towel and clothes'' She looked embarrassed about it.
"Oh, I'll get a towel for you and you can just go in my closet and choose whatever" I rushed into my room and got her a towel. ''Here babe, can I open the door?''
"Thank you'' She openned the door and it took me a second to focus and give her the towell. She just smiled at me and gave me a kiss. ''Hurry up babe'' she said getting out of the bathroom and going to my room.

We just arrived at Taco Bell and sat down. Stevie and Danny barely knew each other so that was a bit awkward but I feel like they'll get along pretty well once they get to know the other better.
My phone started ringing so I looked at it and saw it was my mom. I had a small brain freeze but I just excused myself from the table and I answered it.
"Hi mom'' I tried to sound happy. ''How are you?''
"Hi Ally, I just wanted to check up on you. We haven't heard from you in a long time.''
"Well, everything is fine here. I got a job and I am trying to get a contract with a music company. So...yeah everything is going good'' I felt bad for not mentioning Stevie but I knew how they would react and I didn't want to fight with them.
"I was thinking about visiting you with your father and Clay. It was gonna be a surprise but Clay said it would be better to let you know. He said you'd might be busy or something so I decided to give you call''
Fuck, they can't come here, not at this point in my life.
"Ally? Are you there?''
"Yes'' I tried to clean my mind and act cool. ''It will be great to see you again. When are you coming?''
"Well, I know you probably won't like it but we already got the plane tickets. We are getting there in three days and we're staying for a week.''
"Ok, I'll be waiting for you. Bye mom''
I got back to the table and I felt terrible. I have no idea what happen the all lunch, eventually we got back home and Stevie stayed with me.

''What is happening Ally?'' We were sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I stopped the show and looked at her.
"My mother called me, she is coming with my dad and my brother in three days. I don't know what I'm gonna do.'' My mind was running so fast. All the thoughts of possible things that could happen if my family found out about Stevie were killing me. I really don't want to get depressed at this moment but...it's too late I guess.
"She doesn't know about me?'' She asked holding my hand.
I nodded my head no. There was a long pause while non of us talked.
"Do you want me to disappear for a few days?'' Her voice was almost a whisper and it seemed like she was eventually gonna cry.
" don't know what I want'' That was all I could say.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)
PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND LIVING ME COMMENTS!

BY THE WAY, DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BUT I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THAT OUT JUST LOOK FOR Kat Purplack

ALSO I HAVE A TUMBLR THAT I AM REALLY PROUD OF CALLED itsatrapdontgrowup.tumblr.com

SO IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME AND STUFF I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU, HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY,

KAT

Stally_ Life Is Hardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें