Chapter 32

Julietmay : Time flies... dylanobrien

495 likes

195 comments

dylandaily : omg are you leaving again ???

obroseylove : she can't go!

vici.wieland : she's not leaving YET!

vici.wieland : cute picture by the way!

hollandroden : can you like, stay forever ?

scilesforever : we need more picturess !!!!

tylerposey58 : oh god, you're leaving at some point :(

shelleyhennig : we need to go shopping soon!!

danielsharman : :(:(:(:(:(

teenwolfdailynews : like, this is sad, man :(

julietmay : everyone, I'm not leaving yet, still have around 3 weeks left!

crystalmreed : we need to hang out soon!!

dylanobrien : luckily, I still have you with me for 3 more weeks :)

dylansprayberry : #DYLIET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the last day of shooting, which means Victoria and my scene is going to be filmed. Last night, Crystal, Tyler Hoechlin, Victoria Moroles, Khylen, Charlie and Arden Cho are left for L.A, as they had some things to do. Holland, Tyler Posey, Shelley, Dylan Sprayberry, Cody Christian, Max, Daniel, Dylan, Victoria and  I are still here. The only ones in the scene are Tyler, both Dylan's, Holland, Shelley, Cody, Victoria and I. The first part of the scene is Victoria and I walking through the woods, cause Victoria lost her keys there when she was running. It'll kind of look like the Scott and Stiles scene in season 1, episode 1. Theo will appear and will go after us. Obviously, Victoria and I run, but he gets to us. He grabs me first and throws me against the ground. He'll go to Victoria and break her arm. I will have to try and get up, which makes Theo look and go to my again. That's when Scott will attack Theo. Stiles will get me up and Lydia will get Victoria, while Liam and Malia fight with Scott against Theo. We went over it yesterday and it's been stuck in my head ever since. I don't want to mess up, so I went over and over it.

Victoria and I are now both in hair&make-up. Victoria's hair stay straight and mine are being curled. We both get make-up on. We were also given clothes to wear. Victoria is weaing tight, skinny jeans and a baby blue tank top with a denim jacket. I am wearing ripped, skinny jeans and a black top. I am wearing a leather jacket with it. Victoria is wearing sneakers and I'm wearing heels.

When our make-up is done, we're walking to set.

"I'm nervous" I admit, while looking down at the ground. I take small, but deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

"Don't be, we'll be great" Victoria says. I look up at her and smile. We arrive at the part where we were supposed to meet and everyone is in their outfits. Shelley is wearing shorts and a black shirt, Holland is wearing a skirt and a cute blouse. Tyler is wearing his usual Scott denim jacket, with jeans and a shirt. Dylan is wearing jeans with a black shirt, while wearing his Adidas. Cody is wearing a grey shirt with a black jacket and black jeans. Victoria and I go stand with them, while Max and Daniel are sitting on chairs.

Jeff walks up to us with a smile.

"We're going outside now" he says. I frown and so does Victoria, but the others don't seem to be confused.

"You thought we shoot the woods scenes inside?" Dylan asks me. I immediately start blushing.

"Ah babe, don't be ashamed, it's okay" Dylan says and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and kiss his cheek back.

Jeff takes us with him into cars that'll bring us to the location. It's a 10 minute drive. We arrive at the woods. I look around and  get this huge smile.

"What?" Tyler asks me.

"I always saw this on TV and now I'm standing in the actual woods" I say. They all laugh and I don't  really care. This is an amazing moment for me.

"Is everyone ready ?" Jeff asks. Everyone nods and walk away, so it's just Victoria and me. We look at each other, both having nervous looking faces.

"Girls, you'll be fine. Just do what we went over yesterday and it'll all be fine" Jeff says. He goes and stands behind the camera and Victoria and I take our places.

"And, ACTION"

We start walking through the woods.

"Why do we have to look for your keys when it's dark?" I ask.

"Well, I didn't really realize that I lost them until I stood in front of my house, not really being able to get in"

"How can you loose your keys?" I ask, trying my best to sound afraid. I guess it works as we're not being stopped.

"I'm sorry, I am just a very excited runner and I loose stuff"

"Do you even know where you were running, cause it feels like we've been past this tree a million times by now"

"Don't be so dramatic Juliet"

"Well, I'm sorry for being afraid in the dark in these woods. Do you have any idea how many people always end up dead here?"

"We won't, stop being a baby" They make a noise and we both stop walking. I look around me.

"Come on, Juliet, it was probably just the wind"

"No it wasn't. Someone's here. HELLO ?!" we turn around and are faced with Theo. I widen my eyes. Theo takes a few steps towards us, while we both take steps back. I am counting and they told us the exact seconds until we have to run, so we both run at the same time. It's now and Victoria and I both start running. Seconds pass, until I feel hands on my shoulders, pushing me to the ground. It doesn't hurt at all when I hit the ground, luckily. Theo grabs Victoria and throws her to the ground as well. He lowers towards her and I try to get up. Theo moves his head towards me with an evil looking glance in his eyes. He starts walking towards me. I try to get up to run, but fall down again. Just then, Scott jumps over me and tackles Theo to the floor. I see a girl running past me, who is Lydia, and I feel hands on my shoulders. I look behind me and see Stiles. I smile and he helps me up.

I see two more people fighting Theo, who are Malia and Liam.

"Come on, let's get you out of here" Stiles says to me. I nod and he takes my hand, taking me with him, out of the scene. Lydia helps Victoria up and they walk towards us. Scott, Malia and Liam fight Theo, before Theo runs off.

"and CUT!" is being yelled.

"You actually did it in only one take. You girls were amazing" Jeff says. I smile proudly and look at Victoria, who is doing the same.

"The scene will turn out amazing and the fans are going to love it!" Jeff says. He walks towards the director and they start talking. Dylan walks over to me and hugs me.

"Did I hurt you?" I look up and see Cody, worry all over his face.

"No, it actually didn't hurt at all" I say. Relief washes over him and he nods.

"Thank god. I asked Victoria as well and she said that it looked like you were being pushed harder and I panicked" Cody says. I just giggle.

"Don't worry, I'm totally fine!" Cody nods and walks away.
Dylan lifts my chin up, so I look at him and he kisses me softly, not really caring that other people are around.

"You were amazing babe" he says. I smile slightly and hug him again.

Best, day. EVER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helllooo :)

Hope this book is still good :)

xxx Pascalle <3