Chapter 28

julietmay : When there's love, there's happiness. And when there's happiness, there's peace <3 - dylanobrien

674 likes

258 comments

vici.wieland : cutest ever ! <3 *photo credits though*

mabelll : OMYGOD, I'm so happy for you <3

dylandaily : OMYGOD YOU'RE TOGETHER <3<3<3

teenwolfdailynews : #goals Cutest ever!!

hollandroden : omygod, can't wait for more pictures of you two :)

maxcarver : can't wait to see you two !

obrosey : omygos such high #goals right now. I ship Dyliet<3

wolfrunner : #Dyliet

jakeyy : young lady... you have some explaining to do.. I remember the 'just a friend' comment

jakeyy : but, I ship #Dyliet

shelleyhennig : #DYLIET <3<3<3

tylerposey58 : omygod, #Dyliet is the best! Love you guys!

teenwolffan : omygod, this is goals, #Dyliet

dylansprayberry : I love you two together! #Dyliet

codychristian : #dyliet for life man!

arden_cho : omygod, so much love, happiness and peace <3

crystalmreed : wow, Dylan, you go man! #Dyliet

dylanobrien : <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 #Dyliet <3<3<3<3<3

dailydylan : OMYGOD huheuhrguhvuiewhu #Dyliet

lucasgrey : goals! #Dyliet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Juliet

We arrive at the airport and go to security. We walk through everything until we reach the gate. I see Holland, Shelley, Tyler, Cody, Dylan Sprayberry and Arden already there. Holland squeels when she sees me and hugs me. Tyler comes over next and hugs me as well. Cody is next, followed by Shelley, then Dylan and then Arden. Arden and Tyler start talking with Victoria, while Holland and Shelley kidnap me away from Dylan. Dylan, Cody and Dylan Sprayberry walk together.

"That picture was really cute" Shelley says. I smile at her. Shelley is a diehard 'Dyliet' shipper. I don't even know how they made up Dyliet. It sounds weird.

"Why Dyliet, by the way? It sounds weird" I say. They both laugh.

"It would've been Julan, Jylan or Duliet. Which sounds better than Dyliet?" Holland asks me. I frown.

"None" I say.

"Exactly" Shelley says. We walk to the plane and board it. We're all in the back of the plane, so not many people will see the Teen Wolf cast. As Dylan predicted, Holland pulled me with her, so I'm sitting with Holland, Dylan and Tyler sit together. Arden and Victoria sit together and Shelley sits with Cody, while Dylan Sprayberry sits alone. He said he didn't mind, though. It's around 4 hours. Right when we think the plane is full, someone they all know comes walking up and I recognize him immediately.

"Khylen!" Dylan Sprayberry says. He stands up and they bro hug. Khylen goes and hugs everybody and is confused when he sees me and Victoria.

"That's Juliet" Dylan points at me. Khylen turns to me and smiles.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Khylen" I stand up and hug him. People around us seem to look, but they don't scream, yell or do anything else besides looking.

"Hi, I'm Juliet, it's nice to meet you too!" I say. He then turns to Victoria.

"She's my best friend" I say. Victoria holds out her hand and Khylen shakes it.

"I'm Victoria!" she says, all excited. Khylen smiles and says that he's Khylen, but obviously, she already knows that.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're ready for take-off. Please sit down, fasten your seatbelt, put yout seat in the upright position and make sure you treytable is folded up" a flight attendant says. They start the demonstration and I look out of the window.

"Don't you need to look?" Holland asks me.

"Didn't Dylan tell you all?" Holland frowns.

"I'm studying to become a flight attendant, I do this everything at school, I know everything they do" I say. Holland giggles and looks away now as well.

"Don't you need to watch?" I ask her.

"I'm sitting next to you, if something happens, you'll tell me what to do" she says. I smile and nod. We both look out of the window as the plane starts to taxi to the runway. The flight attendants sit down and the plane takes off.

I look to my other side and see Dylan looking at me. Dylan and Tyler are next to Holland and me. Behind us are Shelley and Cody and Dylan Sprayberry and Khylen. And then behind Shelley and Cody are Arden and Victoria. I see Dylan closing his eyes when there is a bit of rough air. I lean towards him a bit so I can grab his hand. He opens his eyes and smiles at me.

"Thank you" he says. The rough air stops and we're at the right altitude. Dylan and I let go of each other's hand and he starts talking to Tyler. I turn my head to Holland who is smiling at me.

"It's really cute how you take care of each other" she whispers, so Dylan doesn't hear. I blush slightly, but smile as well. 

"Are you excited?" Holland asks me as we're landing. I can already see the ground and stuff, but it still takes a few minutes before we hit the ground.

"Yes, I can't wait to see everyone! Are you excited to see Max?" I ask her. She blushes and nods.

"Yea, he's been there for a week already, as Jeff asked him to come with Charlie. I don't really know what's that about, but I guess we'll find out soon" Holland says. I nod.

"Is there anyone single there?" Holland frowns.

"For Victoria. I want her to be happy. And it'd be great if someone from the cast is into her or something"

"Well, there's Tyler Posey, but I guess they'd be better as just friends, Dylan Sprayberry is single, Cody is single and then from the cast that is already there, Daniel Sharman is single. I think Tyler Hoechlin is seeing someone and Charlie is gay. And well, Max, Khylen and obviously Dylan O'Brien are all taken" Holland explains. I nod and look to my left.

"Tyler and Victoria are great friends, I think the same as you. They're better off as friends, same with everyone who's here actually. So maybe, Daniel is into her" I say.

"Why do you want her to find someone?" Holland asks.

"She just doesn't have much luck with boys. She always picks the wrong ones and I just know that the boys who are in the cast are amazing" I say. Holland nods.

"Let fate do it's thing" she says. I nod and feel us hitting the ground. We're in Atlanta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I know Dylan Sprayberry and Cody Christian have girlfriends in real life, but not in this story :) Everyone besides Dylan O'Brien(DUH), Max Carver Khylen Rambo and Tyler Hoechlin are single.

Hope you liked this :)

xxxx Pascalle <3