Chapter 26

~ Juliet

*2 days later*

"DYLAN, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" I yell. Dylan is still getting dressed. Victoria is arriving today and I'm excited as hell. But she lands in like 5 minutes and I don't want to be late.

Dylan comes running down, looking stressed.

"We'll be on time!" he says and grabs his keys. I grab my phone and we get into Dylan's car. He starts driving to the airport and I remember this from when I drove to his house. I get a text from Victoria saying she landed and that it'll take about 15 minutes until she's ready. I tell Dylan and he just nods.

"We'll be at the airport in 10, so don't worry" I nod slowly and lean back.

After those 10 minutes, we arrive at the airport.

"You should stay in the car, so you won't pull to much attention. We'll come right away, okay?" Dylan nods and I want to get out of the car, but he pulls me back. He kisses me softly and I smile.

"What was that for?"

"Well, we might not be able to do that for a while without anyone there, so just because of that"  Dylan says. I smile and kiss him again, this time just a bit more passionate. I pull away and smile at him.

"I'll be right back" I say. He nods and I get out of the car. I get into the airport and go to arrivals. I get a text from Victoria that she's ready and walking to arrivals hall. I run and arrive there before she does. I take a few deep breaths, to catch it again. I'm not a sports person. I get so tired from running. After a minute, I see Victoria walking. I run up to her and she gets a huge smile. I hug her close.

"You made it!" I say and she laughs.

"I'm so excited!" she says. I smile at her. She looks around her.

"Where's Dylan?" she asks. We start walking towards the exit.

"He's waiting in the car" I tell her. She nods. We just talk a bit until we reach Dylan's car. Dylan gets out and opens the trunk. Victoria slows down a bit and looks at Dylan with widen eyes. Dylan chuckles and walks over to her.

"Hi, I'm Dylan" he says and holds out his hand. Victoria seems to unfreeze and shakes his hand.

"Victoria. It's really amazing of you to let me stay with you" she says.

"That's really no problem" Dylan says. He grabs Victoria's suitcase and puts it in the trunk, closing it.

"We should go" Dylan says and we both nod. Dylan get's in and I sit next to him, Victoria sitting in the back. Dylan starts driving to his house.

After 10 minutes, we arrive at his house. I see another car parked and I frown.

"Whose is that?" I ask Dylan. He sighs with a small chuckle.

"Tyler's" I nod slowly. Dylan parks his car and I see Tyler walking towards the car. I get out and so does Dylan. Victoria slowly follows us, unsure of what to do.

"Hey, where were you?" Tyler asks after hugging me and Dylan, not seeing Victoria.

"Getting my friend from the airport" I say. I look behind me and so no Victoria. I then hear struggling from behind the car and Dylan and I both walk over. We see Victoria trying to get her suitcase out of the trunk.

"I guess I packed a lot and I don't want to hurt your car" she says. I giggle and Dylan chuckles. He grabs the suitcase for her and she rolls it to the door, where Tyler is waiting. Tyler smiles at her.

"Hey there, I'm Tyler" he says, holding out his hand as well. Never knew he could be polite.

"I'm Victoria" she says and shakes Tyler's hand.

"Right, Juliet told me about you!" Tyler says, all excited.

"I forgot she was coming today" he continues, while we walk inside the house. Victoria is just listening to us.

"Yea, we were almost to late, because of Dylan being so slow" I say while giggling. Tyler laughs and Dylan looks at me, annoyed but with a smile.

"I'll show you the guest room" I tell Victoria and she nods. We walk upstairs and I show her the room.

"There is a bathroom next to your room that is all yours. Dylan and I use a different one. I just realise I haven't even told her that we're together.

"Where do you sleep?" she asks me.

"In Dylan's room" I say with a smile. She raise an eyebrow with a playfull look on her face. I giggle.

"So, what have you done?" she asks and sits on the bed.

"Just kissing, I promise"

"JUST? Are you together?" she asks me. I nod.

"Since 3 days" I say. Victoria smiles really bright.

"I'm happy for you!" she says. I smile at her and we unpack her suitcase. After that, we go downstairs and sit on the couch.

"Are you coming to set Victoria?" Tyler asks. Victoria frowns and looks at me.

"Right, they start filming in two days, so we're all going to Atlanta, do you wanna come?" I ask her. Her eyes widen.

"O my god, off course!" she says. I giggle and smile. It's going to be amazing, going to set.

"That's great! I can't wait till you two meet everyone. Especially you, Juliet. I mean Dylan has talked so much about you, everyone knows just as much about you as Dylan knew back then" Tyler says. Dylan blushes and looks down.

"Thanks for telling that Tyler" he says. I giggle and walk over to him, sitting on his lap and hugging him. He puts his arms around me and pulls me close.

"Don't be ashamed. I think it's cute" I say. Dylan smiles and kisses my cheek.

"You guys are so cute" Tyler says. I look at him and feel myself blushing

"That's what I thought!" Victoria then says. Tyler smiles and high fives her. They laugh and look at Dylan and I. I put my head in his chest so I don't have to see them and Dylan just holds me closer. I have a feeling that Tyler and Victoria are going to be great friends. Annoying, but great friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo, Victoria is there :)

She'll get a love interest, but only I and her know about it :)

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you enjoy it :)

xxxx Pascalle <3