Chapter 21

~ Juliet

We reach Dylan's car. He opens the trunk and puts my suitcase in it. I want to walk to the passenger seat but Dylan stops me.

"Remember me asking you in what car you drive?" he asks. I nod slowly. He then hands me his car keys. My eyes widen.

"You drive" he says with a smirk.

"Dylan, I can't drive in your car" I say.

"Why not?" he asks me. What is a good reason ?

"Well, have you seen the size of your car ?" I ask him. He drives a Tahoe.

"Yea?" he answers.

"Now look at the size of me" I say. He looks at me with a smile.

"Yea?" I sigh.

"It's never going to go well. What if I break something ? Or what if I drive into someone?"

"You have your drivers license, right?" he asks me. I nod slowly. He doesn't say anything, but just gets in the passenger seat. O my god. I slowly walk over to the drivers seat. I open the door and get in. At this point, I can't even touch the gas. I put the seat in a position so  I can reach everything. When I look up, I can't see anything, so I put the seat up. I hear Dylan chuckling next to me.

"You really are small" he says. I blush.

"Yea"

"I think it's cute" he says. I look at him and see him smiling down at me. I smile back and look again. I see that I'm finally good to go. I put the key in the ignition and start the car.

"You have to tell me how to drive, though" I tell him.

"Yea, off course" I put the car in drive, and drive away.

Half an hour later, I pull up in front of an amazing looking house. I park the car and Dylan gets out. I grab his keys and my bag that I put with Dylan's feet and get out as well. Dylan already got my suitcase and I lock the car. I hand Dylan his keys and we walk to the front door. He opens it and put the suitcase inside. I follow him in and close the door behind me. Dylan takes his shoes off, so I follow his lead.

"So, do you want a tour of the house or do you want to unpack ?" Dylan asks.

"Both" I say. He smiles and nods. He grabs my suitcase and starts walking, explaining where everything is in his house. I think it's cute how he takes my suitcase for me, everything time. He walks through his kitchen, where I see some stuff already ready for tonight, when the others are coming. He shows me the livingroom and toilet. Then, we go upstairs. The first room he opens is his and he puts the suitcase there.

"So, I kind of need to know where you're going to sleep. I mean, I don't mind at all if you sleep next to me, but I don't know if you'd want that, so I also have a guest room ready for you" Dylan says.

"Uh, I don't know" I say.

"What do you want? Just, think about what you want, because I don't mind either way" Dylan says. I start thinking. I only just met Dylan officially, so maybe it's weird to sleep in the same bed. But, if I sleep here, I get to cuddle with him.

"I'll stay here" I say, feeling my face heating up. I look at Dylan and see a smile forming on his face.

"Okay, so I made room in my closet in case you said that. Do you need help unpacking?" he asks. I nod.

"That'd be great" Dylan nods and puts my suitcase on his bed, so it's easier to unpack. He steps away, probably not wanting to just open my stuff. So I open my suitcase. On top are most of my clothes, along with my make-up bag, shampoo, razor, hair stuff and tooth brush.

"So this is all for the bathroom, where is that ?" I ask him.

"In the hallway, first door on the right from here" he says. I nod.

"Should I start putting your clothes in my closet or do you want to do that yourself?" he asks.

"Oh, if you don't mind you can do it, but if you do then I'll do it when I come back from the bathroom" I say. Dylan nods and grabs hangers and grabs my clothes. Guess he doesn't mind.

I walk into his bathroom and see shelves empty or some half empty. I smile. He made room for me in his entire house. I grab my shampoo and put it on a shelf in the shower. I put my toothbrush next to his. I just keep my make up in the bag and put it next to the sink. I grab my parfum and deodorant and put it with them. I then just put my hair stuff down and walk back to his room.

When I get there all my clothes are put away. The only thing in my suitcase is my underwair.

"Yea, I didn't know if I could touch that" Dylan says, blushing. I giggle.

"I wouldn't have mind, but I understand why you wouldn't" I say. He nods and sits on his bed. He even put my shoes in a box.

"I'll take those downstairs when we go there" he says. I nod and put my underwair in a drawer he cleaned out.

"You really didn't have to clean everything out for me" I say.

"Where would you have put your stuff?" he asks.

"Well, I would've just kept everything in my suitcase, I guess" I say.

"Well, now you don't have to" he says. I nod.

"What side of the bed do you want to sleep?" he asks me. I look at the bed and just realize how big it actually is.

"Oh, I guess left, if you don't mind" I say.

"No, not at all, Whenever I don't sleep in the middle, I sleep right anyway" he says. He grabs my phone charger and puts it into the power point. I smile. I then close my suitcase and put it in a cornor of the room.

"Ready ?" he asks. I nod. We go back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"So, I bought some stuff that I remember you telling me you liked" he starts. He opens his fridge.

"So I bought white wine, for dinner. I bought some muffins, cause I remember you eating them at school. I bought some chips and cookies. I bought applejuice cause I remember you drinking that in the mornings. And I thought that we could go grocery shopping, cause I need to buy food for tonight" he says. I nod.

"You didn't have to buy all those things, I mean, I eat a lot. I could've just eaten things you like as well" I say. Dylan blushes.

"But you stay for a month, I wanted you to feel at home" he says. I smile.

"That's so cute" I say, without thinking. Dylan looks up with a smile and it's my turn to blush.

"Thank you, for calling me cute" he says. I smile slightly.

"Let's go grocery shopping" he says and I nod, following him to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY, another longer chapter :)

Chapters will be around these lenghts from now on. For a long time, the story will look like this, them just being with each other. At some point, it'll go back to kik :)

What do you like better? This or the kik part ?

xx Pascalle <3