Chapter 28

Not Edited

Bella's P.O.V

"Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you,but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowls are empty just like your head" I say to Ash.

"Wow harsh words Bell harsh words" he says placing his hand over his heart.

i just roll my eyes and walk over to Drew and Thea. They were whispering until Ash and I walked over, then they stopped and looked at us with sweet smiles. I cast a questioning look at Ash which he just shrugs in return.

"Hey guys how are you?" Thea asks the both of us.

"I'm visualizing duct tape over your mouth" i say to her.

"Wow someone is in a grumpy mood" Thea says looking at me. 

"I wonder why" i say looking up at Asher.

"I didn't do anything to you" He says with a smirk.

"Oh really?" i question him with my eyebrow raised.

"Yup i did absolutely nothing wrong" He grinned.

"So coming up to me saying 'You remind me of my pinkie toe....little, cute and ill probably bang you on my coffee table later tonight' is nothing?" i ask putting my hand on my hip. 

My comment causes Thea and Drew to laugh. Ash struggles to hold in his laughter but it doesn't work because he bursts out laughing. Once Ash sobers up he puts his arm around my waist pulling me to him.

"Sorry babe i just couldn't help myself" He says looking down at me with amusement running threw his eyes. i just jab my elbow into his ribs and glare at him. That just causes him to laugh some more.

*-*

Thea's P.O.V

Drew 💖:

I think this might be harder than we thought

Me:

i think so, maybe we should lock them in a room together?

Drew 💖:

that plan could go 2 ways either they kill each other or they make-out.

Me:

Hopefully it goes the make-out way

Drew  💖:

Hopefully , when should we do it?

Me:

Tonight maybe? because we have training so we could send them to do something together. And then we lock them in??

Drew 💖:

Sounds like a plan babe.

For some reason when Drew calls me babe my heart flutters. 

*-*

Bella's P.O.V

I have a slight problem. For some reason Thea and Drew sent Ash and i into the sport room to get some more balls. But here's where the problem comes. As soon as the door shut it locked and now i'm stuck in a room with Ash. Yay go me. 

i walk over to a table and sit on it. i kick my legs back and forth which is quite entertaining by the way. 

"Isn't this fun?" Ash asks from across the room. I look over at him to see that he's sitting on the floor leaning on a wall.

"It is spectacular" i say sarcastically.

For the past few days Ash and i haven't been getting on the best. I'm not sure why though its just happened. I kind of miss when we had normal conversations without arguing. But that doesn't happen a lot now.