Chapter 24

Not edited

Bella's P.O.V

Monday mornings are the worst, because you know that its the start of the week and you have to go back to school. But they are also the worst when particular people ignore you. 

When Thea and i got to school. The boys wouldn't even look at us, and by the looks of it they've gone back to Bethany.

It bothers me because one minute we are all good and the next they don't even look at us. But it's their own fault because they've just lost the both of us. 

They think i don't know about their big secret but i do. They think because they are big bad gang leaders they can play people? well they've chosen the wrong people to play.

"Hey Bella" Thea chirps besides me.

"Ew don't tell me you've had chocolate" i say groaning.

i cast a look at her to see she has a big grin on her face and she's bouncing up and down. Closing my locker i start to walk to the cafeteria. 

"Maaaayyybeeee" She says dragging the maybe out.

"Just what i need" i mumble.

I go to our table while Thea goes and gets her lunch. While i'm sitting at the table playing on my phone someone comes up to me and snickers. 

"Look at the poor loner" i hear a squeaky voice from behind me. 

Looking over my shoulder i see Bethany, Ashton and Andrew. I roll my eyes and turn my back towards them. 

"What? you don't speak?" She says. 

I look back at her and raise my eyebrow.

"You're so pathetic" she says rolling her eyes. 

I just give her an amused smile. 

"Go back to your alcoholic dad" she sneers.

When she says that my attention snaps to Ashton. When he sees me looking at him he looks away. 

"Wow you did your homework i see" i say focusing my attention back on Bethany. 

"All i needed to do was ask them" she pointed to the boys. 

i start clapping my hands slowly, i stand up and face them. 

"Wow Bethany did you suck the information out of them?" i ask raising my eyebrow.

"You're a bitch" she sneers. 

"Great come back its so original" i say laughing. 

"Ew what are they doing here?" Thea asks from behind me.

"Oh we're just discussing how original Bethany's come backs are" i say looking at Thea.

"They are original aren't they?" Thea says.

i just nod my head with a silly smile on my face. 

Bethany storms off and leaves the boys standing there looking at us awkwardly.

"Don't you have a gang to run?" i ask them.

before they could answer me i grab Thea and walk away.

"What did you mean by that Bella?" Thea asks me with a confused face.

"Ill explain later" i say shrugging. 

Andrew's P.O.V

"We have fucked up pretty bad" i say walking besides Asher.