Chapter 6

Thea's P.O.V

After Bella leaves, I go back up to my room and lay on my bed thinking about what she told me earlier. I have so many emotions going on right now and I don't know what I should feel or do so I decide to turn up my music and sing to Jake Millers Dazed and Confused.

Once I've danced and sung myself silly I decided to go down to the kitchen and get a snack and then watch some Netflix.

I open up the pantry and look at what's inside and then close the door and walk over to the fridge. I sigh because I can't find any food that I feel like.

It looks like I have to lower my standards so I walk back to my pantry and look again. All I see is chips, breakfast stuff and lollies ugh I can't find anything. Wait did I just see lollies hiding behind the chips? I lean forward and move the bag of chips and I was right, it's a packet of lolly snakes.

I walk back up to my room and turn on my TV and go through Netflix. I finally decide on watching season 3 of Orange Is The New Black, it is literally the best show ever.

I hear my phone go off. I stretch out my arm for it but I can't reach. Oh well, I'll get it after.

I continue watching Orange Is The New Black until I feel my eye lids get heavy so I turn off the TV and roll over and let sleep take me.

I wake up to my annoying alarm going off so I roll over to turn it off. I click the middle button of my phone and see that I have heaps of messages from Bella... Oops? I unlock my phone and start to go through the messages Bella sent me

From Bella is bæ:

Can you help me with my homework?? - 8:30pm

HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK!!! - 8:45pm

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY IGNORING ME?!? - 8:50

ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS ANSWER YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE WOMAN!!! - 9:00pm

I'm sorry... can you help me with my homework now that I apologised?? - 9:15pm

Are you asleep is that why you aren't answering me?? - 9:20pm

Hello? - 9:25pm

Thea? - 9:25pm

Thea

Thea

Thea

Thea

Thea

Thea

Thea - 9:30 pm

Ugh fine but tomorrow I'm kicking your ass - 9:40 pm

She's going to kill me for not replying to her. Sighing I sit up and stretch my arms. I slowly get out of bed to get ready for school.

I get dressed and do what I usually do for my make up and then I brush my teeth and head down stairs. I stomp my way into the kitchen to see my mum making pancakes.... Yuck.

"Morning darling fancy a pancake?" She asks in a very cheerful voice. Sometimes I hate how she is such a morning person.

"Morning and no thanks I don't like them remember?" I say in a grumpy tone. I walk toward the pantry and grab a granola bar. Then I walk towards the table and grab my bag and keys.

As I'm on my way to Bella's house I think about how to wake her up. As I pull in her drive way I am greeted by Sam, who was dressed and walking towards his friend's car... weird he is never up this early normally Bella has to wake him up.

"Morning Sam, what are you doing up this early?" I ask with a small smile.

"Morning Thea Poo." He says in a childish voice using his nickname for me. "I'm up early because I have this assignment due today and I didn't finish last night so I'm going to school to finish it." He says with a chuckle.

"You two really are twins," I say back to him with a wide grin. He laughs and walks over to his friend's car. Just before he gets in he looks over his shoulder and waves goodbye to me.

I walk inside Bella's house and head up to her bedroom being careful and quiet just in case her dad is home. I open Bella's door and see her laying on her back asleep with her arms like a dinosaur.

"Grrrrrr I'm a dinosaur and I'm going to eat you, you naughty ice cream" She mumbles. I bite back my laughter and walk towards her and kneel down to her ear.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP BELLA!!!!!!!" I yell in her ear. She jolts up and looks around. When her eyes finally land on me she glares and jumps up tackling me to the ground.

"You never responded to me last night and you woke me up rudely so this is pay back." She says while getting comfy on my stomach. I groan in response and she just bobs up and down making non-human noises come from my mouth.