Chapter 21

Bella's room^^

Thea's P.O.V

" Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing" 

"Two-steppin, now you're up to bat.Bases loaded, do your dance. It's easy: Take your best shot, just hit it"

"Could you two shut up please?" Sam yells threw the door at me and Bella.

 "Hey, batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing!!!!!!!" We both start to sing louder.

"How long do you think it'll take for him to start spraying water at us?" i ask Bella.

"Uhhh soon very soon" she says.

Tonight i'm sleeping over at Bella's house, we are going to binge eat and watch Ryan Gosling. Im making it my mission to get to the bottom of whats happening with Bella and Asher. She always says that nothing is going on but i mean even a blind person could feel the sexual tension between them. 

"Lets put on some better high school musical songs" Bella says.

"YAAAAASSSSSSS!!" i scream.

i go downstairs and grab 2 packets of chips and 4 candy packets. Its hard to carry without everything falling. Whoops next time i might get Sam to help. I get back inside her room and i dump all of the food on her bed. Bella is at her dest scrolling threw different high school musical songs, while i open the sour patch kids.

"Thea why is Drew calling you?" Bella asks swirling around in her chair to face me.

in her hand is my phone with the screen lit up showing he was indeed calling me. 

"I don't know answer it and find out" i say in a duh tone.

"Hello Thea's phone" She answers in a deep voice.

"Bella don't" i warn her.

"Sup Drew what can i do for you?" she asks him in her normal voice. 

"Nothing......Yeah sure.....UGGGHHHH seriously?...... K cya soon.... Yeah bye" she says spinning around on her chair.

"Ok well good and bad news what do you want first?" she asks me putting my phone down.

"Good new first" i say with a mouth full of sour patch kids.

"Wow attractive... But the good news is Drew is coming over" she says grabbing a handful of candy.

"Whats the bad news?" i ask her.

"Asher is coming" she says with food falling out of her mouth.

"Wow and you called me attractive" i say with wide eyes.

"When are they getting here?" i ask her.

she just shrugs her shoulders and goes inside her closet. 

"Bella what are you doing?" i ask getting up to stand behind her.

"Finding pjs to wear" she says looking over her shoulder smiling at me.

"But the boys are coming just stay in what your wearing now" i say.

"Ew no i want to be comfy" she says pulling out a pair of grey cotton shorts and a tank top with fuzzy socks.

"Jesus Bella" i say shaking my head. 

she just laughs and heads into her bathroom to get changed. a few moments later she comes out with for once her hair down.

Bella's P.O.V

I'm still contemplating if i tell Thea that Dallas was at our school today. Ill just ask Drew if i tell her or not. The boys should be at my house in a few minutes, i don't even really know why they are coming here. I should probably tell Sam. HAHAHA nah he can find out the hard way. 

"BELLA THEA PEOPLE!!" Sam yells from down stairs. 

"COMING SAMMY!!" i yell back at him.

My pelvis where i was cut last night is so sore right now. I knocked it on my way into the bathroom and it started to bleed again. i need some aspirin, Thea and i walk down stairs she heads to the living room while i go right into the kitchen to get some aspirin. 

"Isn't this Bella's house" I hear Drew ask.

"Yeah she must've gone into the kitchen come on ill show you guys where it is" Thea says.

goodie she's brining them in here. For fricks sake why is the aspirin on the highest shelf. Fine ill just climb on the bench and get it. 

"Bella what are you doing up there?" Thea asks.

"Uhhh well you see... I needed aspirin and it was to high up so i climbed up here" i say smiling sheepishly.

i grab the aspirin and carefully come back down. I turn to face the three people standing in my kitchen and i put my aspirin on the island. i grab a glass and fill it up with water i pop two of the pills out and shove them in my mouth and i swallow them.

"Hey guys" i say looking at the two boys.

"Hey" they both say. 

stupid cut is hurting. i might see if Ash can fix it like he did last night. I like that idea. 

"Hey Ash could you come help me for a sec?" i ask looking at him.

he gives me a confused look but nods anyway. i grab his arm and lead him up into my bedroom.

"Why am i in your bedroom?" he asks looking around my room.

"Well remember how last nigh i had a cut and you taped it?" i ask him.

"Yeah?" he asks turning to face me.

"Well i knocked it before and now its bleeding and i suck at putting bandages on a big cuts" i say smiling sheepishly. 

"which one was it?" he asks 

i slide down a small portion of the waist band of my shorts to reveal the bloody red bandage. 

"Jesus what did you do cut it open again?" he asks me with a chuckle.

"i walked into the corner of the bench" i say.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" he asks me.

i nod my head and lead him into my bathroom. Because of the amount of injuries i have. I have a lot of medical supplies. 

"Ok well you're gonna have to take your pants off again" he says with his back towards me. 

groaning i slide my shorts of then i kick his leg to let him know he can turn around again. He crouches down and slowly pulls off the old bandage. I flinch when his hand makes contact with the cut. 

"Sorry" he mumbles.

He cleans the cut and then he puts a new bandage on it.

"There we go, just be more careful next time Bell" He says standing up.

i nod my head then i put my shorts on again. i walk over to Ash and hug him mumbling a thank you.

"You're welcome, come on we don't want to give the others the wrong ideas" he says kissing my head then grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my bedroom.