Epilogue - I Promise You

A/N - GUYS WE'RE HERE!! The epilogue! WHAT!!

I can't believe that we're here already... This is so weird!

Now... Because this is OVER!!!!! that means that at some point next week something else will begin... do you know what it is!?!?! THE PREQUEL TO BACK FOR YOU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also! I hope that you guys like this! I hope that it explains everything and that you don't all hate me!!!!

Tell me what you think about it, and tell me what you thought would happen if you like! EVEN YOU SILENT READERS WHO HAVEN'T COMMENTED! YES YOU! Trust me, I don't bite, unless you like it like that;););)

JFC i always turn into a right weirdo in my A/N for epilogues!!

Much love, sweets!

TRIGGER WARNING - very sensitive subjects hinted to but not expicitly described.

PS....... I am not doing a sequel or prequel or anything. This is a stand alone fic. Sorry to sound blunt, but I have been asked sooooooooooooooo many times and no, I'm not doing a sequel. HOWEVER!!! I do have other larry fics that you can read, if you would like it!!

Once the doctor had helped Louis with propping his pillow up and checked his vitals and attached another 250ml bag of paracetamol and saline to his IV drip; Jay edged her chair closer, took a gentle hold of one of Louis’ hands.

“Louis, do you remember why you self-harmed?” Jay asked softly; Louis frowned slightly when he saw his mothers eyes flicker over his face, gaze heavy with worry – because why is she worried about him? He’s fine. He has Harry. He just doesn’t know how he ended up in hospital with wrists lacerated and bandages thick with drying blood.

Louis sucked his lower lip into his mouth and shook his head and he could feel his hands shaking, and he just wanted Harry to hurry up and arrive because he would make this whole ordeal less fucking terrifying.

Self-harming to the point of hospitalization? Last Louis fucking knew he had been wrapped in Harry’s arms on Oxford Street, being told to wake up – which is quite odd…

“Okay,” Jay sighed, “Do you remember Jonah?”

Louis frowned, of course he remembered Jonah, “Yes, he’s my ex.” He answered quietly, running his fingers across the bandages that bound the wounds he didn’t remember causing.

“Okay,” Jay repeated, “Should I explain?” Jay directed to Louis’ doctor who was hovering by the door, he nodded, “Louis, Jonah is your boyfriend.”

Louis shook his head, “Nonononono, Harry is my boyfriend.”

“How do you remember Jonah, love?” Johanna asked.

“He was my boyfriend, he was lovely, we dated for a couple of months then we…” Louis realised that this was where his memory tapered off, “we must have broken up, then I met Harry and now I’m dating Harry.”

Jay clenched her teeth, trying to centre herself and find words to explain the situation to her son.

“Louis, love, I have your diary and you have to read it, okay? I know that you didn’t know that you kept one, but it was left open on your bed when you got taken away and you  understand that I’m just trying to help, okay? I didn’t read it, and I’m not trying to hurt you, I just love you.” Jay said, running her thumb over the back of Louis’ hand.