10 A - Yeah

AN - so this is part A of chapter 10, because I haven't had time to write all of it but it wouldn't really work as two seperate chapters, so hey ho!

I really hope that you like this, I worked super hard on this (it was all written in like 15 minutes so I hope it's okay)

Please vote/follow/comment if you like, I love hearing your opinions and I would love to hear from you!

Lots of love to you, my sweetums!

Content Warning - maybe this chappie is kinda more teenage themed? I dunno... they kiss a lot... that's about it.... oh and they talk about sex... that's literally it....

The next time Harry’s family all goes out, Harry is pressing Louis into the nearest wall as soon as Louis steps through the door. Louis giggles breathily as Harry leans in for a kiss and wriggles his fingers between Louis and the wall so that he could pull Louis closer.

It all felt good.

So good.

Harry has never felt like this before, like he couldn’t get close enough to a person; like he couldn’t get enough of  a feeling; like he wanted to press closer and deeper and harder; like every second spent with a person set him alight and like no-one else could make him feel better ever.

“I love you.” Harry groaned, stepping closer to Louis so that his leg slipped between Louis’, he sighed happily into the kiss as Louis grunts and pulls his hair.

And don’t think Harry’s stupid (because he’s not) but he couldn’t help but gasp in surprise as he choked on a moan when Louis rubbed his hip against Harry’s crotch, because Harry had read about it in particularly racy books, but he never thought he would feel like that himself, because he couldn’t stand the feeling of human touch – apart from when it’s Louis pressing close and licking deep and grinding hotly.

“Mm, I love you too Harry, love you so much.” Louis groaned when Harry sucked a dark mark onto his collar bone.

“I want to make love to you, Louis.” Harry breathed, gasping as Louis rocked against his dick, “Right here against the wall.”

Louis detached his mouth from Harry’s with a slick noise and swallowed thickly, “I – I can’t.”

Harry pushed Louis into the wall harder, groaning as Louis grunted in surprise, bringing Louis’ legs off of the floor and linked around his own waist.

“Why not.” Harry breathed, biting at Louis’ lower lip, “I love you and you love me so we should make love.”

Louis dragged his nails down Harry’s shoulders, sucking Harry’s upper lip into his mouth and kissed him deeply, licking along the roof of his mouth and whining into the kiss because Harry was slowly and teasingly grinding his hips against Louis’ for a response.

Louis closed his eyes, lips forming a little ‘o’  shape, head hitting the wall behind him as he threw his head back, and he released the most desperate moan Harry had ever heard Louis make.

“I want to but I can’t.”

“You never can,” Harry grunted, picking up the pace, rolling his hips and pressing Louis harder and harder into the wall, “I love you and you love me and you still can’t. You can’t go out with me, you can’t meet my family, you can’t make love to me even though I love you and you love me.”

Louis’ legs tightened around Harry’s waist and he kept letting out soft gasps and loud groans between their messy kisses.

“I’m sorry Harry.” Louis whispered, “I really do love you, please know that.”

Harry sighed slowly and let Louis’ feet touch the ground again, “Yeah, me too.” He ran a tired hand through his hair, “I’m sorry Louis, I love you too. Let’s go watch TOWIE, yeah?”

~-~

Harry groaned as he felt a vibration in his back pocket, his eyes flickered open as he scrambled behind himself to try and prise his phone from the chino pocket.

“What?” Louis mumbled against Harry’s lips, fingers still looped behind Harry’s neck even though Harry himself didn’t want to pull away.

“My phone,” Harry replied, closing his eyes and pressing his lips to Louis’ again, “Doesn’t matter though – kiss me again.”

Louis laughed and pulled away, sticking his tongue out when Harry whined disapprovingly, “Read the text babe, it could be important.”

Harry huffed, but giggled when Louis poked him with his toe, “Read it and then I’ll kiss you, okay?” Louis added, smirking.

Harry rolled his eyes, but opened the text anyway.

From Niall (5:56pm): Are you free to come round mine for a movie with the lads tonight?

“Niall wants to meet up with me.” Harry said, glancing up at Louis from his phone, “I don’t want to go.”

Louis frowned, “Why not?”

“Because you’re here and my family is out and I like being here with you.” Harry said, shrugging lightly, “I would invite you but…”

“I can’t go love, you know that...” Louis said quietly, reaching for Harry’s fingers, “I love you though.”

“Yeah,” Harry sighed, staring at his lap, “You always say it but you never show it.”

Louis sighed, “Is this about the sex?”

Harry’s head snapped up in shock and horror, “Oh god, no!” Then he paused and licked his lips sadly, “Well, yeah, kinda.”

Louis nodded silently.

“I’m sorry Louis.”

“Don’t be, I know that this is hard for you.” Louis mumbled.

“I just, I read about couples who go out to Town and buy each other gifts; and couples who go out with their larger groups of friends and make the others jealous of what they have; and couples whose parents love their relationship even more than those involved; and couples that make love to each other every night not just because it feels good but because there is nothing they want more than to give something so private over to the other person; and because the only better thing is being pressed close to the person that they love most in the world – and you don’t want to do any of this with me, and I want to do all of this and more with you…” Harry said quickly but timidly because he didn’t want Louis to feel sad.

“I – Harry I love you so fucking much, okay?” Louis said sadly, “You have no idea. Like, I would never let anyone touch you, never let anyone fucking hurt you or make you feel sad – Jesus Christ – I just want you to be okay because oh god if you were ever hurt… I don’t know what I would do… I love you so much and I want to do everything with you but I can’t and I know that you don’t understand, and I know that I don’t explain it clearly to you, but just know that I love you so much and if I could do these things with you I would and I would never stop and you are fucking perfect. Okay?”

“Yeah…” Harry whispered, licking his lips.

“Do you understand how much I love you?” Louis said desperately, “How much I would never let anyone hurt you?”

“Yeah…”