Chapter Ten

Cassidy's pov-

We soon arrived at the venue and Andy parked around the back, away from the few fans that had turned up early. "Do you have a meet and greet before the show?" I asked as he shut off the car and pulled his keys from the ignition, "yeah, we only had 50 tickets though, so it shouldn't be too crowded" I nodded "you ready to head inside?" he asked, I smiled at how caring he was being towards me and nodded after taking a deep breath. Stepping out of the car Andy locked the doors and walked to meet me, he linked our fingers together comfortingly as we made our way towards the back exit. There was a security guard on the door and he swiftly let us enter upon noticing us walking towards him.

Andy led the way through a few corridors until we came across the dressing room area, knocking on the door, he poked his head through making sure that everybody was decent before he opened up the door fully and stepped in with me following after. The room looked pretty much the same as the previous venue's, I sat down on one of the couches next to CC whilst Andy grabbed his stage clothes from his bag "I'm just gonna go get changed, are you okay to stay here?" I nodded and he made his way into the adjoining bathroom. After chatting to the guys for a while, Andy returned from the bathroom. He placed his backpack on the floor beside where I was sitting and motioned for me to stand up. I got to my feet and he jumped onto the couch where I was previously sitting and before I could say anything he pulled me down and onto his lap, the others seemingly watching and Ashley raised his eyebrows about to speak, however, Jinxx nudged him as a sign to not and I blushed. "You want a beer?" CC asked as he pulled a few cans out of the fridge and began to head over to us "no, thank you" he nodded and handed one to Andy, who cracked it open and began to drink.

()()()

I rested my head against Andy's shoulder as he and the guys chatted about plans for the studio, they had just finished sound check and had about half an hour before they had to move into another room to begin the meet and greet. I was beginning to get anxious again, the room was slowly filling up with more and more people, crew members and venue staff were constantly coming in and out of the room and along with that, the atmosphere was pretty loud. My breathing was becoming more laboured and I tapped Andy's leg, hoping to get his attention as he was having a conversation with the person sitting next to him. As soon as he turned to me, his expression become concerned, it was quite scary how he immediately knew when I was having an attack, he turned to me fully and placed his hand on my shoulder comfortingly as I hid my face in his chest, not wanting to see everybody looking over. "You want to go get some air?" I just nodded, unable to get a word out due to my breathing. Grabbing my hand, he carefully pulled me up from the couch, I heard his voice as he let the guys know where we were going and I soon felt another presence next to us as we got to the door, I noticed that it was Jinxx, he looked concerned and handed Andy a bottle of water, I noticed that this same thing happened the last time and I mentally cursed to myself for letting it happen again. Andy placed his arm around my shoulders and we walked out of the fire exit, we sat down on some steps as he began to open the bottle that Jinxx had given to him. "Breath Cass, You're fine, you have control". He rubbed my back as I used my regular breathing technique in order to calm my ragged breathing down. Upon finally settling my breathing, I grabbed the water from Andy and slowly began to drink. I placed my head into my hands as Andy continued to rub my back, helping me to relax even more. "Your meet and greet is about to start, you should head back inside" I stayed with my head on my knees and Andy pulled me up and into his side "I'm not going to leave you like this, I think you need me more than they do right now" I stared up into his eyes as he watched me carefully, after a few seconds he began to lean down and he placed his lips onto mine, I kissed him back, smiling as he moved his hands to the back of my neck. "Hey, Andy, meet and greet's about to star-" it was Jake, we pulled away quickly as he poked his head out of the door "my bad, sorry"

"I will be there in a second" Jake walked away and I chuckled slightly at his awkwardness. "Are you okay now?" Andy asked as he stroked my hair "yeah, I will be, can I stay in the dressing room whilst you meet your fans?" he nodded and stood up, he reached his hand out and I grabbed it, he pulled me up and kept my hand in his as we walked back into the venue, letting the door close behind us. We reached the dressing room and the others were seemingly waiting around for Andy before they headed out to the other room. Ashley had a smirk on his face and Andy glared at Jake as I blushed, knowing that Jake had probably told the others what he had witnessed outside. "Are you okay now?" Jinxx asked as the others moved their attention over to me as I held onto Andy's hand; I just nodded and walked over to the couch. The guys soon left and I pulled my phone out of my bag to keep me occupied and to also keep my mind from becoming clouded again.

After an hour, the dressing room door burst open and the guys all ventured back into the room, Andy walked through last and directed his gaze over to where I was sat as soon as he entered. "I'm going out for a smoke" he waved his cigarettes in the air and I stood up "can I come with?" he nodded and held his hand out, I walked over and linked my fingers with his as we made our way out of the dressing room and through the fire exit, the same as we had done before. Andy leaned against the wall and I followed suit, watching the sky as the sun slowly began to set.  We stood in silence as Andy smoked his cigarette, however, I noticed he seemed to be thinking about something and his eyes kept moving to glance at me every so often. I turned to face him and looked into his eyes, trying to figure out what was bugging him "whatcha thinking about?" I asked him as I pulled my sleeves down and over my hands, he turned towards me and brushed his hand that wasn't holding his cigarette carefully through my hair "are you busy Friday night?" he asked with a hopeful look in his eyes and I shrugged "I don't have anything planned" his lips curled up into a smile "I want to take you out" I continued to look up at him "as in a date?" he chuckled and nodded "yeah" I could feel myself begin to blush and I nodded "that would be nice" he breathed a sigh of relief and dropped his cigarette but onto the ground, he then closed the space between us and we continued where we left off earlier before being caught by Jake. A few minutes passed before we finally decided that it was time to head back inside so that Andy could finish getting ready for the show which was due to start in around an hours time.

------------------

Thank you for being so patient with me guys, vote, comment and follow much love xoxox