Chapter ThirtyNine

-Cassidy's pov-

Throwing my phone down onto the mattress next to me I sighed. It had been a few hours since the whole bus call incident and I still hadn't gained the courage to leave the bunk. Andy had been in the front lounge for at least two hours now and I hadn't heard any shouting or fighting so I assumed all was forgiven. I had called my parents and chatted with them for a while which was nice. I actually missed them quite a lot so it was nice when I was able to get some time to talk with them without being interrupted by Andy or the guys. Glancing out of the tiny window in the bunk, I watched the mountainous scenery pass by in a blur, I didn't have a clue where we were or how far away from the venue we were but it was nice to just watch the world pass by.

"Anything exciting out there?" I jumped at the sound of Andy's voice, I didn't even hear him pull the curtain back "gosh, you scared me!" I turned from the window to face him, he was trying to hold back a laugh as my heart continued to race "sorry babe. I didn't mean to startle you" laughing at the end of his sentence, I rolled my eyes playfully. "Did you have a good chat with your parents, are they all good?" I always loved that Andy was so interested and excited to hear about my parents. It was sweet "yeah they're great. Actually they were interested in coming to the LA show" the LA show was happening in just under two weeks and would be the final show of the tour. "wow! Yes, that sounds great. I'll make sure Jon puts them on the guest list" I thanked him as he perched on the side of the bunk. His legs dangling off the edge. My parents hadn't been too thrilled when they found out I had quit my job to go on tour with Andy and sell his band's merch but I was hoping that them coming to see a show would give them a better perspective of the whole situation. "Speaking of Jon. Is everything ok now?" I was hesitant to bring up the whole confrontation in fear of not getting the answer I'd hoped, however, Andy smiled in response "yeah. He apologised profusely when I went back out there. He actually wants to apologise to you too, that's the main reason I'm back here. We're about forty minutes away from the venue so I hoped we could get his apology out of the way before it gets manic" I nodded "I guess so. As long as there's no shouting involved" I laughed nervously and Andy shook his head "I won't let that happen. I promise" with his final words of reassurance I took his hand and allowed him to lead me out of the bunk area and into the front lounge where Jon was still sitting, however, the only other person around was Yanni, meaning that the others had moved into the back lounge of the bus.

He glanced up at the sound of us walking into the room and I held onto Andy's hand tightly as we settled down on the couch opposite him and Yanni. "I'd like to apologise Cassidy. I'm sorry for shouting at you, both of you" he glanced between myself and Andy "it's been a long couple of weeks. I guess the exhaustion is getting to me. That's no excuse and I'm sorry. I know you guys weren't intentionally late and I'm sorry to you Cassidy if I made you feel uncomfortable" I gave him a small smile, still clinging to Andy's hand resting on my lap "we're sorry too. For being late, we shouldn't have fallen asleep. It won't happen again" I felt Andy's fingers brushing against my hand reassuringly. "now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go call my wife" with that Jon stood up from his spot on the couch and disappeared to his bunk. "Well, now that's over with I can let the guys out of the back lounge" Yanni laughed as he too stood up from the couch "you really shut them all in the back lounge?" Andy questioned with a raised brow and Yanni nodded "they were playing xbox anyway. I just told them to stay put" Andy shook his head as we watched Yanni stroll through the bunks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder Andy pulled me towards him and we listened as the back lounge door was opened and Lonny and Jinxx came tumbling into the front lounge.

()()()

"Shit, guys!" CC came hurtling into the front lounge waving his phone in the air. We were about thirty minutes away from the venue and we were all just chilling in the front lounge before the mad rush of getting everything ready for the show. "There's a huge party happening at one of the clubs near the venue after the show. Apparently the dudes in tonight's support are hosting it!" the guys all agreed to going to the club after the show but Andy hadn't said a word. "How about it Andy?" CC sat down in the spot next to him as he spoke and I felt Andy tense behind me slightly "uh. I don't know man" I turned to look at him, he looked nervous and it was then that I realised, he hadn't been out in a drinking/partying environment since his rehab and newfound sobriety "it's ok if you don't want to Andy. We understand" Jinxx spoke up as he realised why Andy was being hesitant and the others seemed to finally click "oh shit dude. I completely forgot" CC looked upset with himself and Andy shook his head, a small smile on his face "it's totally fine guys. Don't let me stop you" I felt him drape his arm around my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. The bus soon came to a stop and the front lounge started to clear as everyone began to prepare for the show. I turned to Andy as the last of the roadies left the bus "are you going to go with them tonight?" he looked towards me, an unsure look upon his features "I don't think it's such a good idea" I thought for a second "what if I come as well. We can both face this together" Andy raised his brow as I spoke "are you sure. I mean, I don't want you to be uncomfortable if you don't have to be. It isn't fair" I laughed "Andy it's fine. Look, this could be good for both of us. We have each other for support and who knows, maybe we will have a great time" he thought for a moment before smiling "ok" I nodded "yeah?" he grabbed my hand as he stood up from the couch, pulling me with him "yeah. Let's do it" with that we both strolled off of the bus to catch up with the others to get ready for the show. An anxious feeling beginning to form in the pit of my stomach, I hoped we both hadn't just made the wrong decision.