Chapter Nine

I would just like to take a moment to tell you all how sorry I am for being overly slow with updating. I'm currently coming up to the end of college and so I have a lot of work at the moment, I promise that updates will become more frequent than they have been, once again I am very sorry for making you all wait. Enjoy, comment and be sure to check out my other fics xoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's pov-

Waking up I took in my surroundings realising that I was in Andy's bed. His walls were a dark shade of cream and he had a few batman posters and magazine articles hanging in various places around his room, there was a big tv on the dresser facing the bed and behind it a big window facing out into his back garden/pool area. Turning over in the bed I noticed that Andy was not there and that's when I heard the sound of talking coming from somewhere downstairs. I slowly got out of the bed and grabbed one of Andy's large sweatshirts to keep me warm as the cold air hit me. Throwing it on I walked out of the room and I began to slowly make my way down the stairs. Reaching the bottom of the stairs I walked through the corridor and into the doorway of the living room. I saw Andy talking to someone and his back was facing me, walking closer I noticed that the other person was Ashley. 

"So that's why you were so reluctant to let me in", Andy turned around to face me swiftly as Ashley smirked looking between the two of us. "Morning" I smiled looking between the two of them. Ashley was still looking me up and down and it was then that I realised I was only wearing a pair of Andy's basketball shorts and sweatshirt, "before you say anything, Andy and I didn't sleep together, I didn't bring any clothes of my own with me". Andy's face dropped slightly and I frowned, brushing it off I shrugged "If you need me to go I can?" I questioned, regarding the both of them as they stood awkwardly in the middle of the room "no, I was just leaving, remember Andy, sound check is at three" and with that he was out of the door, leaving a cloud of silence to fill the room. "I should get going" he still looked glum and I turned to head to the stairs so that I could change "no" he placed his hand on my arm gently, "I mean, you don't have to go, are you hungry? I can make breakfast?" I turned to face him as he smiled down at me, I shrugged "I guess, I just don't want to be in your way" he scoffed and lifted my face up so that he could look me in the eyes "don't be silly, I've enjoyed having you stay over" he dropped my chin before he began to make his way through the house to where the kitchen was and I smiled and followed closely behind him.

-

Andy began to hum as he finished up making pancakes, he turned and placed a plate in front of me, I thanked him softly and began to eat as he sat down next to me, beginning to eat his own. "Are you working tonight?" he asked, placing his knife and fork down onto his empty plate. "No, I have today and tomorrow off" he looked pleased with my answer "why?" he shrugged "we're playing a show tonight, it's the final one before we head into the studio, would you like to come?" I was conflicted, after what happened at the last show, I wasn't sure if I wanted to attend another concert in such a short amount of time. Andy seemed to catch on to what I was thinking "don't worry, I won't leave your side unless I'm on stage, and even then, you will still be in my sight" I thought about it for a second and nodded slowly "okay, I mean, I guess I could, but I need to go home first, I need to change and let my parents know" he nodded and smiled "of course, go take a shower, there's plenty of shampoo and stuff in there that you are welcome to use, towels are in the cupboard" I smiled and nodded "thank you".

After showering I stepped out and I cursed as I realised I didn't have any clean underwear or a shirt. Opening the door I walked through the bedroom and once again, opened the main door slightly, "Andy?" I called him, feeling slightly embarrassed, I heard his footsteps as he rounded the corner and I could tell he was a little uncomfortable "stop staring!" I chuckled, his eyes flicked up to meet mine and he smirked cutely. "Can I borrow some boxers and a shirt?"

"Yeah erm, sure" he quickly turned and walked back into his bedroom and I couldn't help but laugh at how awkward this was, he soon returned and handed me the clothes, I quickly thanked him and closed the door, hearing him walk away. I got dressed and towel dried my hair as much as I could. Grabbing my previous clothes I swiftly walked out of the room and made my way down the stairs where Andy was sat on the couch. "Okay, well I should head home, thank you for letting me stay, it was fun" he smiled and stood up, walking over to me he pulled me into a hug "anytime Cass, I will pick you up at two" I nodded and grabbed his phone from his back pocket, beginning to type my address into his notes, he looked confused until I handed it back to him, he smirked and nodded, "yeah, I guess that will be helpful" I laughed "I will see you later Andy" I hugged him one last time before I left his house, got into my car and backed out of his driveway.

Once I arrived home the house was yet again deserted, meaning my parents had left for work already, glancing at the clock in the hallway I noticed it was already 12pm. Slipping off my shoes I walked into my bedroom, I grabbed the dirty clothes from my hamper and carried them into the laundry room along with the clothes from the previous day, after starting up the washer, I returned to my room and grabbed my laptop, noticing a few new notifications from twitter. I opened the webpage and saw that Andy and the others had followed me, in turn causing numerous fans to also follow. I shrugged, not bothering to reply to any of the questions asked as to whom I was, I closed the laptop and replaced it with my guitar, continuing to practice until I had to get ready.

()()()

I was sat on my bed, I was so anxious about tonight and I was so angry with myself because of it, at one point I was tempted to call Andy and make up some bullshit story that I was sick but I just couldn't bring myself to. I was so zoned out that I didn't even notice my phone buzzing next to me, I picked it up, missing the call before I had the chance to answer. Andy had texted me numerous times and called me twice, it was then that I noticed that it was coming up to half past one. I jumped up, trying my best to settle my breathing, I couldn't let myself and Andy down, I pulled my clothes off and changed into a pair of ripped jeans, I grabbed a random shirt from my draw and threw it on. Just as I was about to start my makeup there was a loud knock on the door, I was confused as I began to walk down the stairs and I cursed when I saw Andy through the window, I had forgotten to call him back. I opened the door and he looked both relieved and concerned at the same time. "You didn't answer any of my texts or calls? I was worried" I stepped aside and he made his way inside, I shut the door and he turned to me "are you okay?" I looked up and shrugged "I'm sorry, I was zoned out, and then when I noticed you had called I realised the time and-"

"What do you mean, you zoned out?" he interrupted me still looking concerned "I'm just anxious, I was actually pretty close to calling you and cancelling". I realised it was probably best to tell him the truth, I grabbed his arm and pulled him along with me up to my room. After shutting my door, he finally began talking "you don't have to come if you don't want to, I'm not going to force you to come, that wouldn't be fair" I sighed "but I really want to come, I just wish I was normal" he stepped forward and placed his hands on either side of my face "you are perfectly normal Cass, this isn't permanent, don't ever say that you aren't normal, you're perfect" I blushed at his statement and he caressed my cheeks softly as I leaned into his touch, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist as we embraced softly. "Do I have time to do my makeup?" we pulled away from the hug and he smiled softly, "yeah, can I use your bathroom?" I nodded and I continued to get ready.

It had been around half an hour since Andy arrived at my house, I had spent fifteen minutes finishing getting ready and the other fifteen minutes I spent in Andy's arms as he tried to relax me the best that he could before we left. "Okay, you ready to leave?" he glanced down at me, making sure that I was okay and I nodded as I sat up. "Is it okay if I return your clothes tomorrow, I will put them in the wash for you?" he nodded. I grabbed my bag and leather jacket before we made our way down to the front door, I left a quick note on the kitchen counter before I grabbed my keys and followed Andy out of the house. I locked up and followed him down to where he had parked his car. Sitting in the passenger seat I pulled on my belt. We began to drive to the venue, Andy's hand never leaving mine, squeezing softly every once in a while, trying to calm the panic that was slowly creeping up inside.