Chapter ThirtyEight

Before we get into this chapter can I just take a minute to appreciate how fucking good TPT is!!! Now I've always said nothing would top W&D but honestly I think this is their best work. Andy is honestly sounding the best he's ever been and I'm so, so proud of them <3. Anyway. back to the story! hope you enjoy this chapter xox

-----------------------------------

Opening my eyes, I groaned at the stream of sunlight beaming in from the opened curtains of the hotel room. It took me a second to orientate myself and remember where I was, turning over in the bed Andy was snoring softly next to me, the sheets pulled up to his chin as he slept. We both must have been so exhausted from sleeping in the bus that we both passed out as soon as we finished up last night, not even bothering to close the curtains before we'd started.

Quietly grabbing my phone from the nightstand I glanced at the time, it was only 8am, there was a message in the crew group chat. Bus call was at 1pm. With that I dropped the phone back where it was and rolled over to face Andy, his plump lips were parted slightly as he slept and I couldn't help but smile at his cute sleepy face. Moving closer to his side of the bed he shifted and a small yawn escaped his lips as his eyes flickered open to meet mine, waking up fully his eyes soon drifted down and he smirked softly. "What a beautiful sight to wake up to" his sleep filled voice gave me butterflies and I blushed hard as he wrapped his arms around my still naked body pulling me tightly into him. It was silent for a few moments "I don't even remember falling asleep last night" he laughed gently, his voice still groggy from just waking up. I felt his lips brush softly against my forehead, his hands roaming gingerly against my bare back "me neither. I really need to shower" I scrunched my face beginning to pull away from his tight embrace "let's share?" I rolled my eyes as I sat up in the bed, grabbing my hoodie from the floor next to the bed "and after will you finally tell me what happened to make you so happy yesterday? I'm very intrigued" the events of yesterday suddenly came back to me and nodded swiftly "of course" with that I stood up from the bed, I quickly pulled on my panties and walked around to Andy's side of the bed, stretching my hand out I pulled him up from the bed and we made our way into the bathroom where we took a long, somewhat productive shower.

()()()

"So, are you going to tell me yet?" I jumped at Andy's voice and turned my attention away from the film we were watching. Since showering we had been lazy and curled on the bed with room service, we would soon have to leave to start driving to the next venue for tonight's show and so we were trying to make the most of our time alone. I stretched out and sat up to face him, he followed my actions and grabbed the remote from the nightstand, turning off the volume on the tv. "I had a strange interaction with one of your fans during your set last night" his eyebrow raised as he shifted his position to make himself more comfortable "do I need to apologise on their behalf? Were they mean to you? They didn't upset you did they?" I laughed at Andy's overprotectiveness and shook my head "no. I mean, it was strange but also really great. She came over to buy a shirt, she must have only been around sixteen or seventeen. She opened up to me and it really affected me, in a good way I suppose" I paused and Andy's facial expression softened, he urged me to continue. "She told me she had been suffering with some of the same things that I had. That she had been inspired by the things you've wrote and talked about regarding me. Anyway, she was really happy to meet me, she said she was more excited to meet me than see your band" Andy's face flooded with mock sadness before a grin quickly replaced it "babe you have your own fans now" his smirk grew "I wouldn't say that. We took a photo and we had a positive chat and then she left back into the crowd" he shook his head teasingly "I think you might be stealing my spotlight. I'm going to have to start warning people off" I rolled my eyes playfully as I fell into his open arms "oh hush. I'm just overwhelmed that it happened really. It's nice to know my story is helping people. I should be thanking you for putting my story out there" it was silent for a moment before he pulled me out of his grip to look at me properly "why don't you get Instagram or twitter, put your story out there for yourself. It could help people" I sighed "Andy, you know I got rid of my social media for a reason" I had deleted my socials not long after Andy had announced that we were dating. I had started receiving some negative comments from some of Andy's 'passionate' fans and it wasn't the best time for me to go through all that. Andy however had continued to post pictures of us together on his socials and he had mentioned my story and supported me multiple times online. "you should think about it Cass. I get hundreds of comments on photos of us asking why you aren't online. These fans want to engage with you and your struggles could really help a lot of these young fans. The majority of them aren't there to hate on you, those people are just jealous" I nodded thinking about it "I'll think about it ok" he nodded, happy with my answer.