✧ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 ✧

The floor suddenly began to shake violently causing Natsu and Lucy to loose their balance

Natsu fell onto his ass whilst Lucy fell on top of him, in front of them stood a white haired Mage, her eyes shone a bright red.

"Wh-whose that!" Cried Lucy, she moved to the side of Natsu, "that's Lisanna ,"

"I thought you loved me Natsu," came a childish voice, a haunting laugh followed.

Natsu shook his head, standing up.

"You used to be my best friend Lisanna, nothing more,"

"Pity, that makes me sad, but you know all living things have to die," she spoke with a sadistic grin on her face.

Natsu took a step back, helping Lucy up from the ground and keeping her behind him.

Lisanna gained on them, "don't worry Lucy, I'll make sure to leave Natsu till last, so then he can make your grave, just like he did mine," she smiled, her pale eyes bore into Lucy's, sending a chill down her spine.

"What happened to you?" Asked Natsu.

"Never mind that," Lisanna suddenly transformed into a bunny.

Her old, natural powers were long gone, instead stood a giant fanged tooth beast, it's eyes were gorged out as blood trickled down its face onto its mangled feet.

Lucy gasped in horror at the sight, seemingly traumatised, Natsu looked away at the ghastly being, it pained him to think that this 'thing' in front of them used to be a kind, gentle, sweet girl.

"That's Mira's sister?" Asked Lucy, Natsu nodded.

"B-but-" Lucy was cut off by Natsu getting picked up and thrown to the other side of the arena.

"Damn this!"

Open, gate of the lion, Leo!

Lucy opened with one of her most powerful spirits, not wanting to underestimate Lisanna.

"Li-lisanna?" Loke looked up in horror, then disappeared back to the spirit realm.

"What the hell?!" Screamed Lucy.

Open, gate of sea goat, Capricorn!

An almost holograph of a goat appears in front of Lucy, then he disappeared.

Fire dragon: wing attack!

Natsu shot at the back of Lisanna.

Open-

"Stop, Luce, your just wasting your power, she can control your celestial spirits!" Called Natsu, Lucy nodded, getting her whip instead.

"Eat my Fleuve d'étoiles!" Lucy struck Lisanna, rapping the whip around her legs and bringing her to the ground.

Lisanna transformed back into her human form.

"Ok, I was just getting warmed up," she transformed into an eagle, it's eyes were once again missing but it's feathers seem almost plucked out, the whole bird was black and Crimson.

Fire dragon: Roar!

Natsu hit Lisanna full on, it let out a loud shriek but continued to aim for Lucy.

Lucy swing her whip but Lisanna broke it into two with her knife like claws.

"Shit!" She cursed, dodging the continuous attacks from Lisanna , she had been knocked onto the floor.

Fire Dragon: brilliant flame!

Natsu jumped in front of Lucy.

Fire dragon: iron fist!

Lisanna's feathers burnt away a little yet it was hardly noticeable.

"Natsu!"

He grabbed Lucy's hand, bringing her to her feet.

"Already got Luce, I've got a plan but we need to do it now while we still have enough power,"

Lucy nodded, "I think I know what your getting at,"

Lucy stood next to Natsu, tightening her hair in a high pony tail.

"Ready Luce?"

"I'm all fired up!" She smirked

Oh stars and constellations of the sky to the bright flames of the air, lend me your strength, celestial fire: star flame