✧ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 ✧

Lucy must've fell back to sleep because when she awoke she was asleep in her bed, her window slightly open indicating that Natsu had left

She got out of bed, doing her morning routine (which included showering and getting changed) then made her way to the kitchen.

She heard the clawing before she saw the exceed.

"Happy!" She shouted, he flew up to her.

"Aye?" He questioned innocently, Lucy gave him a glare.

"Who gave you permission to come into my house?" She asked, more like growled.

"H-he did!" Happy pointed over at Plue who was chasing after a butterfly that had managed to get into her room.

"Course he did, why didn't I think of that," Lucy muttered sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"So why are you here?" She questioned after a few minutes of silence.

Happy stood looking confused for a second, then his eyes lit up excitedly.

"You and Natsu are in lovvvvvve!" He smirked, quickly sidestepping Lucy as she attempted to grab him, her cheeks had turned a bright red.

"H-how do you know that?"

"Mira told me, and the whole guild," Lucy face-palmed, of course Natsu would've asked Mira for help.

Not that she mind, the poem was cheesy but sweet, a cute combination.

"Anyway, Mira told me to tell you that she's throwing a party in honour of the Nalu ship sailing, it's tonight at 8 O'clock," Lucy blushed even brighter as Happy flew out every the window.

"Bye Lucy," he waved, flying in the direction of his house.

Eventually he reached his home, flying through the window.

He would've been crying with happiness if he had seen her before but he couldn't help the sadness he felt when looking at who she was with,.

Their on the sofa sat Natsu and Lissana...

Kissing.

Happy landed on the floor, he cleared his throat loudly , catching the attention of the two mages who were playing tonsil tennis.

Natsu's head snapped up immediately.

"Ha-happy? What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"I live here you idiot!" He shouted, suddenly feeling the urge to step in for Lucy.

"D-don't tell Lucy, please!" Natsu begged, the guilt was slowly rising in his stomach.

"Why wouldn't I tell her, Lucy has a right to know," tears began to flow from Happy's eyes, Lucy was going to be so upset.

His wings appeared as he was about to fly out of the window.

"Please don't tell Lucy, I-I love her!"

"Then why, why do this?"

"I- I don't, I just," Natsu just went quiet, not having a reasonable answer.

"That's what I thought,"