✧ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 ✧

After a lot of dragging on Natsu's part, they reached a small incove of a tree

The gnarled bark twisted with the green vines, creating an entrance.

"See Luce, this is awesome, it can be our new hide out," Natsu gave Lucy his cheesy grin that could easily melt her heart.

Her cheeks lit up slightly as she smiled back, "this is amazing,"

"Glad you like it,"

The confined space reminded him of the straw thatched house Lisanna has made to keep Happy's egg safe.

He sat down near the back, still dragging Lucy with his strong, yet soft grip.

Once he had sat down, Lucy lost her balance, landing on top of him, their lips were less than a centimetre apart.

Lucy blushed bright red, it was enough to put Erza's to shame.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" Stuttered Lucy, getting up and sitting next to Natsu,who was also blushing.

"I-it wa-was my f-fault," replied Natsu.

I few minutes passed, then Natsu broke the silence.

"Oh, I almost forgot, come on Luce!" Cried Natsu, standing up and signalling for Lucy to follow him.

Lucy quickly stood up, wiping herself down and following the childish Mage.

Eventually he lead her to a small lake, the partially unrisen sun reflected on the water.

Lucy took in the beauty, a wide smile on her face.

"This is beautiful," her brown orbs were filled with happiness.

Lucy sat down and Natsu repeated, both stared in awe at the lake.

30 minutes past, no one said anything, Lucy had rested her head on Natsu's shoulder, her eyes drooping slightly.

"Do you wanna go on a job?" Asked Natsu suddenly causing Lucy to jump slightly.

"Sure, where's happy though?" She questioned.

"Oh, he's probably still asleep," he laughed.

"Ok then, I need to go fetch my keys seems as though someone dragged me out of the house,"

Natsu smiled guiltily.

"Let's go then,"

5 minutes later they were stood outside Lucy's apartment, she had her whip and gate keys attached to her belt.

Happy suddenly flew above them, looking upset.

"Where'd you go Natsu, I thought we were going fishing today,"

"Can't, sorry, we're going on a job though," he smiled.

"But I want fish!"  Cried Happy.

"I'll get you some on the way there," sweat dropped Lucy.

"Aye sir, let's go,"