✧ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 ✧

Natsu continuously went over the dream in his mind, it was only a dream, right?

Had he got over lissana, she was his childhood best friend. She was his past but Lucy, she was here now, she had helped him get over lissana's death.

Lucy was his future.

"You alright Natsu, you look like your in pain," joked Happy

Natsu glared up at him, making the exceed shut up almost instantly. Happy eventually lowered them down to floor, just outside their house.

A huge grin crossed Natsu's face as he realised something, he was in love with Lucy Heartfilia. He had known it for quite a while, the tingly feel he got in his stomach when he was around her. How proud he felt whenever he had accomplished making her blush.

It all added up to love.

His childish grin grew, he was going to suprise her. Give her an amazing gift that she'll never forget.

But first he'll have to go find Mira for that.

Lucy

Lucy sat in the armchair, observing the quiet, empty room.

She used to love sitting around, doing nothing and enjoying the silence but now, she found it eery.

The team must've rubbed off on me, she thought with a small smile.

It felt good to call them her team and the name made it even better.

Team Natsu.

Natsu, just his soft voice was enough to brighten up her day,  his cheesy smile made her knees go week.

She'd known it from when he broke the spell that was cast by the fake salamander.

She adored his flaws, even though his motion sickness was a problem.

All in all, she was glad to be close to him, whether it be his best friend or maybe more in the future.

Just that thought sent her into a roulette of blushing.

What was he doing to her, it's like he's lit her heart alight.