✧ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 ✧

"Bye," Happy flew out of Lucy's window, there job had been relatively easy

"So, robbing the sofa or the bed?" Asked Lucy, turning around to find that Natsu was already sound asleep on top of her pink cover.

"I'll take the sofa then," she mumbled, grabbing the spare pillow and blanket out of a cupboard.

She prepared a make shift bed and turned off the lights, pulling the blanket that smelt like Natsu close to her.

Feeling safe, she drifted off into bliss sleep.

Natsu

Natsu entered the centre of the maze, blood trickled down his side from the deep gash on his torso.

Sweat ran down his forehead and his scarf took its signature place around his neck. Blotches of dirt and dry blood have it a completely new pattern.

Suddenly a bright light came into view, it captured Natsu like a moth to candlelight, his mind was against moving towards it, but his feet dragged him towards it anyway.

As he approached the bright beam two feminine figures came into view. One had a short bob of white hair whilst the other had a pair of blonde pigtails.

They were Lucy and Lissana!

Both female mages were unconscious,  seemingly levitating off the ground in a caged state.

Suddenly a black furred beast came into view, a loud growl arouse from its throat when Natsu walked forward, it was signalling that he shouldn't get any closer.

"Choose!" Boomed a voice, startling the dragon slayer, the beast moved forward towards Lucy and lissana.

Natsu looked around frantically, searching for the source of the voice, yet he saw nothing.

"Choose!" It boomed again.

"Natsu, wake up," cooed an angelic voice, "wake up," it repeated slightly louder.

Natsu onyx eyes snapped open to find Lucy's brown orbs staring at him worriedly, her hand was on his forehead.

"You alright?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Natsu wrapped his arms around Lucy protectively, breathing in her scent to calm him down.

"Don't ever leave my side," he commanded, his tone oddly serious.

Lucy nodded, still in a shocked daze as a light tinge of pink presented itself on her cheeks.

Natsu remained oblivious, his mind wrapped around this dream he keeps having.

He suddenly stood up, realising Lucy and dropping the pale pink cover to a crumpled jeep on the floor.

Lucy let out a groan, "first you free load off me and now you won't even clean up after yourself?" She picked up the cover, making the bed as she scolded him.

"Sorry about that,"

HPpy suddenly flew in through Natsu's window.

"Hi Happy," smiled Lucy.

"Hi Lucy, Natsu," he landed on top of Natsu's head.

"Let's go fishing!" Cried Happy excitedly, not waiting for an answer before flying Natsu and himself out of the window.

"Bye then," shouted Lucy awkwardly.