✧ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 ✧

Happy flew back over to Lucy's apartment, he entered through the window to find her humming to herself

Her eyes moved onto Happy, "hi again,"

"Lucy, I have to tell you something, Natsu-," happy was cut off by Natsu's hand clamping over his mouth, the rest of his sentence was inaudible.

"Natsu, what did you do?" Asked Lucy, her lips were curved into a small smile.

Natsu gave her a sad look, "I kissed Lissana," he whispered.

"What?" She asked, unable to hear him.

"I kissed Lissana," he mumbled again.

"Still can't hear you,"

"I kissed Lissana God damn it!" He shouted.

Lucy was taken a back by his sudden outburst, tears began to well in her eyes.

A few minutes past until Lucy's broken voice interrupted the silence.

"I t-thought Lissana was d-dead," she whispered.

"We thought she was," spoke Natsu softly.

"W-why, you told me you loved me, why did you lie?" She questioned.

"I didn't lie, I love you Lucy," his voice cracked, "but I have feelings for Lissana as well,"

He regretted the words as soon as they exited his mouth, he didn't even mean them.

Lucy's face scrunched up in anger as she slapped him across the cheek, blood trickled from the relatively large wound immediately.

"Then choose Natsu, me or Lissana!" She cried.

Natsu felt himself crash to the floor, then suddenly he was in a dark arena.

"Choose!"

Natsu looked around, the eery atmosphere seemed to get darker every single time.

He looked forward at the two lifeless figures that slowly moved up and down as they floated.

"Choose, one is your soul mate, the other will bring forth chaos!"

"I choose-" he stopped for a second, what do if this was all just a trick, she seemed to perfect for him.

No! Lucy was worth the risk.

"I choose Lucy!" His voice echoed around the whole circular arena.

Lucy suddenly dropped to the floor, she shot up, looking around with a dazed looked.

Until her eyes landed on Natsu, she instantly stood up, stumbling to the side of the dragon slayer.

"What the hell!" She cringed at how weak her voice sounded.

Natsu wrapped his arms around her tightly, " I'm so sorry Lucy!"

"Sorry for what?" She questioned, hugging Natsu back awkwardly as her cheeks heated up.

"For-"

"This is the real life you idiot!" Spoke a voice, Natsu searched around frantically, shoving Lucy behind him.

Lucy sweat dropped, "Natsu I think you've finally lost it,"