(Superhero!AmericaxVillain!Reader)

I've been watching too much Young Justice lately and I wanted to do this lol

You sped across the rooftops and jumped from ledge to ledge, trying vainly to get away from your pursuer.

You had taken down heroes before, but this one was different. You got a weird vibe from him, and you didn't know if it was good or not. Unintentionally, you went easy on him in battle. That was definitely not a you thing to do.

Lost in thought, you tripped on a loose single and rolled along the roof. When you stopped rolling, you just laid on your back staring at the stars. Not two seconds later did the hero appear above you.

"Give up?" He asked cockily. You just shrugged and smirked a little.

"Nope, just wanted to take a second to appreciate the stars. Never really get to on my nightly runs," you replied. You could imagine his eyes sparkle with amusement behind his mask.

"I think this is the part where I capture you and then you in," he said, sitting down "but I think I'll pass."

You cocked an eyebrow. "Hm? And what's that supposed to mean?"

He turned and looked at you. "It means I want to have more fights with you. You should be glad that I'm letting you loot a store again."

"So you have a crush on me."

"Do not."

"You so do."

"I just find you... Interesting."

"Interesting huh?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"So what I'm getting is... You have a crush on me."

The hero sighed, exasperated, and threw his hands in the air.

"You're pretty difficult," he said matter-of-factly. You just smiled.

"That I am."

Before he could reply with something smart, there was a rush of wind and you were gone.

As you continued your run on the rooftops of your city, you couldn't help but smile widely. There were definitely more fights to come, and frankly, you were pretty pumped for them.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Eh

I got new inking pens that I absolutely love

I'll probably work on more of hetalia in wonderland and update part 2 sometime this week

I SOOOO DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL

Sorry this was kinda short I didn't know what to do with it lol

oh and btw if I haven't said this (maybe I have idk lol) Hamilton the musical has a soundtrack like gold go check it out I love it omfg

I also got a tumblr it's dramaticallynerding and my art one (which has nothing on it rn) is notvangoh bc I'm not Van goh at all lol

Thanks for readingggggg

Vote, comment, request, recommend

~yours truly.