My Sunflower (RussiaxReader)

Dedicated to UselessTrashCan because she hates sunflowers but idc lol

You shuddered as the thunder boomed outside your window. Lightning flashed brightly and you cowered under the covers. You hated thunderstorms.

You've always liked rain, but when it came to the thunder and lightning flashing and booming all over the place, nope. You were scared out of your mind.

Another clap of thunder hit your eardrums and you whimpered a bit. This was the worst storm you've been in your whole life.

Rain pounded against your house and you tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail. You peeked out the window a bit and saw that the sunflowers you had planted earlier in the year were swaying violently against the wind and rain.

You prayed that they wouldn't snap, but you didn't know for sure. You had worked really hard on planting them, and now some rain was going to destroy them to pieces.

A third giant clap of thunder interrupted you from your thoughts as you covered your head with your comforter again. Suddenly, you heard your door creak open.

This scared you even more, and now you were shaking violently under the covers. You squeezed your eyes shut and hoped that nothing bad would happen in the next ten seconds.

Your covers were gently pulled off of your head, and you took the chance to glance up at the intruder. You relaxed when you realized it was just Russia.

"Hi," you muttered. Russia just grinned at you and climbed into the bed next to you. This caused you to blush really red.

"You need sleep, da?" Russia asked you. You nodded a little and he wrapped his arms around you.

A fourth boom of thunder shook the walls and you jumped. Lightning flashed, lighting up your scared face. Russia's eyes filled with concern.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"U-um yeah! Y-yeah I'm perfectly fine! Just a little shaken I guess," you told him. Unfortunately, Russia picked up on the tremor in your voice and pulled you closer to his body. You blushed even more red and focused on his heart beat.

"You are strong, I know. Just like sunflower, da?" Russia whispered to you. It was so quiet that you could barely hear it above the rain, but you did. You smiled a little and nodded as best you could in your position.

"Yes, I am strong just like a sunflower."

The big yellow plants outside your window stood tall for the rest of the night, and not a single one was found broken the next day.

A/n

OI ITS BEEN A WHILE

Ive been busy, yeah sorry

Im a person too ya know

Anyways, hope you enjoyed ittttt

I unfortunately haven't gotten to watch Hetalia for like three months because my iPad isn't working with the browser so I have to go on the computer or something idk but it's weird

OH OH and now I'm on spring break so I'll be able to update moreeeeee but I'm gonna be going on a vacation for most so probably not then lol

REMEMBER THAT I TAKE REQUESTS OKAY I LOVE DOING THEM JUST ASK PLEASE

vote comment recommend?? WE ARE AT 400 READS OMG THANK YOU

Love you all
~Artyart-n-soulieo