Out of Ideas (PolandxReader)

What is this lol

You slumped onto your bed, fresh out of ideas. You clenched and unclenched your fists to keep yourself from exploding out of frustration. Being a fashion designer is hard work.

How do they expect you to give out a fresh new theme of a clothing line every week, if you don't even get supplied with the inspiration? None of your workers were helping at all, they just stayed silent without any type of requests or ideas to get you going. You were on your own.

You exhaled deeply and closed your eyes. You had a splitting headache and nothing would help it go away. Not reading, not writing some kind of short story, not drawing little doodles on your paper; nothing. You felt hopeless.

You heard your door creak open  but didn't even bother to get up and see who it was. You saw a shadow pass over you and you looked up a bit. In front of you was none other than Feliks, one of your best friends. He smiled at you and you grunted a bit and laid back down in a slump.

Feliks loomed over you and frowned.

"What's wrong? You, like, find out your cat died or something?" He asked. You shook your head.

"The company is totally stressing me out. Now that I'm somewhat recognized in the company, I feel like I'm expected to get something great out every couple days, you know, wow everyone. Make them want to see more. But lately, I've been in a slump. I've hit a wall. My creative juices are gone forever. Im gonna lose all of my followers of the clothing line, and I'll be forgotten. My life is hopeless," you wailed. Feliks gazed at you with sympathy in his green eyes.

"Is it feeling more like a job rather than some kind of passion you wanted to pursue now?" You nodded and Feliks sadly smiled at you. "It'll be alright, girl. I'll help you through it."

He suddenly disappeared from your view and you stared at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before leaning up and sitting up in your bed. You saw Feliks rummaging around in his bag that he brought. Soon enough, he pulled out a sparkly pink notebook. You laughed at this and he only glared at you.

"What? Pink is, like, a totally manly color!" He exclaimed. You just laughed more.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," you murmured. Feliks rolled his eyes and sat down next to you with the notebook. He held it up in his hands and displayed it like it was a priceless pice of art.

"This is my Notebook of Ideas. I only use it in emergencies, and right now, this is, like, totally an emergency," Feliks looked you up and down, taking in your disheveled state. You just shrugged and leaned over his shoulder to look in the notebook.

Turns out, Feliks is an amazing fashion designer. His notebook was filled with semi completed drawings of clothes that haven't ever been out on runways before. This helped you with your wall.

"I've just got the perfect idea!" You exclaimed. Out of excitement, you hugged Feliks and jumped up and down. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! Hey, you should start your own line! Then we could work together and it would be more fun!"

Feliks just sheepishly smiled and shook his head no. "Sorry, but, like, I think I'm okay staying out of the limelight on this one. Good luck."

You smiled widely and grabbed your supplies.

You had work to do.
~*~*~*~*~*
A/n

This oneshot 100% explains my life right now.

See if you can pick out some of the things that you think inspired this oneshot about not being inspired

It's not that hard actually.

YOU GUYSSSSS I'm out of ideas OFFICALLY please send help!!! This is like the thousandth time I've said this: DONT BE AFRAID TO REQUEST SOMETHING!!!

It helps me and it entertains you and it's like a win-win situation for everyone

I'm trying my hardest but I'm so stressed out and since I'm like at 1.13k (I know, real fast) I feel like this is work and it shouldn't be and I don't want it to be but I'm forcing myself to throw up ideas every other day and it's hard

I have a life too guys and maybe I won't update for a couple days so I can chill and recharge or something so please don't be mad okay????

THANKS

Okay enough seriousness lol I can't take it

Go check out HETALIA in wonderland over on the other side of my profile! Only 3 reads on it??? Come on guys!

Hope you liked this weird oneshot lol I promise I won't update anymore at like 11:30 at night like I did that one Denmark one bc that was really sad and I was half asleep when I wrote that and apparently that's how I feel when I'm half asleep??? Idk

Vote, comment, REQUEST, recommend

~author-chan is stressed out real bad