I Can See You... Part1 (NorwayxImaginary!Reader)

Norway walked through the forest. He was trying to get away from the worldly chaos that always happened when the countries got together, and his feet had brought him here.

As Norway walked through the trees, he spotted a girl crouching in the distance. The area was shadowy, but Norway could still make out the shape of a person. He walked over to her, and stood a few feet away as to not surprise her.

The girl was drawing in the dirt with a stick. It looked like she was drawing herself with another person. A boy with a cross clip in his hair. The same cross clip as...

Norway suddenly stepped on a stick and the girl's head shot up at the sound. She looked over in Norway's direction and gazed at him with pale (e/c) eyes. The locked gazes for a minute before the girl rose and walked over to the bush Norway was hiding behind.

She stopped in front of him and he looked up at her. The girl tilted her head in a silent question at the country. Suddenly, Norway and the girl head footsteps coming toward them through the undergrowth. No one moved until they saw the figure who was approaching them.

Denmark towered over Norway and placed his hands on his hips.

"What are you doing out here, Norway? The meeting's back there. And why are you just crouching there like you're trying to take a poo? Come on, get up," Denmark hauled Norway to his feet and began to drag him away. Norway tried to fight back.

"B-but this girl-- she's over there!" Norway pointed to where the girl was standing, alone now as Norway slowly got farther away from her.

"Dude, there's no one there. Stop making up imaginary people!" Denmark scolded the other country. As soon as Denmark had said 'imaginary', the girl dissipated into mist of some kind and drifted away into the wind.

Norway gave up the struggled and continued to stare in the spot where the girl was before.

If she was imaginary... Why was she so clearly displayed?
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Almost done guys and then a surpriseeee

Vote, comment, recommend, request!

~art-n-soul