Letters (IcelandxHuman!Reader) Part 1

You sat in your study and groaned, frustrated that you hadn't gotten anything done yet. You had been studying for hours and no progress had been made. Well, some progress was made but not a lot.

You were an artifact examiner. Your boss would bring in things that seemed of value and old, and you would examine them and appraise them. It was a pretty good business, but lately, you were stuck on something.

There were a series of letters that you had been finding on the beach, and you had no ide where they were coming from or who wrote them. All there was at the end of the letter for a signature was: Iceland.

Did this mean that they were from Iceland? Did these letters want to go to Iceland? Was the author trying to contact someone in Iceland? You had no idea, and apparently you couldn't find anything out.

This was a realtively new finding, and you weren't sure if the letters were old or not; so you kept them instead of giving them to a museum.

You picked up another letter and read it over:

Dear whoever this may concern,

I have been waiting for an answer from anyone, and nothing has been received.

Do you know me yet? Can you find me? I would really like to be apart of your meetings.

Please notice me. I am just like you, perhaps maybe a little smaller, but I still am like you.

Iceland.

You read it over another four times and couldn't figure out a meaning behind the words. What could this all mean?

You glanced at the clock and realized it was midnight. You had things to do tomorrow, and plenty more studying. You shuffled together the letters and gazed out the window at the full moon.

I'll find you, you vowed silently. I'll figure you out, and I will find you.
~*~*~*~*~*

a/n

Hope you likedddddd

So I read that Iceland would send letters to the other countries when he was smaller so that they would notice him, but they did so I thought why not have reader find the letters and try to find him???

I liked this lol

HAPPY READING

~artandsoull