Fearless (Vampire!RomaniaxHuman!Reader)

You walked through the woods, and it was then that you instantly knew this was a horrible idea.

You were coming back from a friends house after staying pretty late, and the woods outside of the neighborhood was the quickest way back to your house.

You suddenly heard a snap somewhere in the trees and jumped. This place wasn't so scary in the daytime, you thought nervously to yourself.

Your hands shook and your eyes flickered from one side of the path to the other. You suddenly saw your flashlight flicker and die out; and now you were stuck in the woods. Alone, and in the dark.

You stopped walking once your flashlight failed and stood paralyzed in the middle of the path. You trembled as a cool breeze passed through your clothing, and a howl was heard in the distance. Your eyes played tricks on you as you scanned the trees and shadows. The leaves on the trees rustled, and scurrying could be heard in the undergrowth.

Suddenly, everything went still.

You relaxed a bit. This can't be too bad, you thought.

You thought wrong.

As soon as you sighed out a breath, something sprang at you from the bushes. You screamed an incredibly shrill scream and fell backwards trying to scramble away from it. You thrashed your feet on the ground and desperately tried to scoot away, but the grass beneath your proved to have no traction.

The terrible thing in front of you was growling and hissing, and its eyes glowed a fierce shade of red. Its teeth were bared to reveal two pointy, shiny, white fangs.

Giving up hope, you covered your face with your arms, and prepared for your death.

But then, the clouds passed across the moon and its light shone down on your surroundings. You could see a bit through the crack in between your arms, and saw the thing in front of you was a person. And that person wasn't actually scary at all.

You slowly lowered your arms and came face to face with a boy that had light brown hair and abnormally red eyes. He was trying to act scary and growl at you some more with his pointed teeth showing, but he was wearing a small red top hat that didn't do much to justify the scare factor. You giggled a bit, and soon that giggle turned into a full on laugh.

You had to clutch your sides because it was pretty painful to laugh so hard, and tears were starting to form at the corners of your eyes. Your laugh was the only sound that echoed through the quiet forest.

After you were done with your laughing fit, you wiped your eyes and looked at the disappointed boy sitting across from you on the ground. He was pouting like a little child.

"Aw come on... You're not scared?" He asked looking up at you with his blood red eyes. You giggled and shook your head a bit.

"You're kinda cute if you ask me." The boy seemed to blush and looked away from you, deepening his frown. He huffed and got up.

"Fine, thanks for making me feel great. See you around maybe," the boy waved a single hand and turned his back on you, pushing his hands then in his pockets as he walked away.

You stared after him and jumped to your feet. You brushed dirt off your backside and called after him.

"Wait! Can't I at least know your name? You did try to scare me and all," you called. The boy stopped and halfway turned his neck so he was looking at you with only one eye. He smirked a bit.

"You'll know me when we meet again, trust me, (Y/n)," he said. You stood there dumbfounded as the mysterious boy walked into the forest and disappeared.
~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

No this is not an April fools joke lol

Yes this is an early update

Yes I'm kinda running out of ideas lol

You know it's kinda weird bc the other day I was asked by this kid what to do if you get friendzoned and I was actually surprised that he asked me that bc I really don't seem like the kind of person that knows that stuff lol I mean I suck at giving relationship advice but he asked me anyway??? Idk this kid is so weird lol

Hoped you guys liked this oneshot, and omg IM ALMOST TO 1K IM GONNA CRY

Thank you all so much for making this happen honestly I love you all

Maybe I'll make a special oneshot or idk but I'm gonna publish that part one of hetalia in wonderland like I promised

Don't be afraid to request if you want to!

Thanks for reading!

Vote,
Comment,
Recommend,
Request
~Art_and_smol bean