REQUEST:: (EnglandxHuman!American!Reader)

Requested by Smartykiss
Thanks so much! I hope this is what you meant when you requested this lol
I also didn't know what to title it so there is no title tadaaaaa
EDIT: 4-15-16... Rewrote the ending lol it wasn't good

You muttered curses as you dropped your bags once again on the sidewalk. You were incredibly stubborn and refused help, insisting that you could carry everything yourself. You sighed as people just passed around you and didnt pay any attention. That's America for you.

You sighed again in frustration and started to pick up your bags. Once gathered, your bags took up all of your arm space (????). This left you no room to be able to open your building's front door. The building didn't have a doorman either, since it was incredibly cheap and rundown. The only place you could afford, I'm afraid.

As you struggled with the door handle and all your bags, you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and came face to face with a tall man with huge eyebrows and blonde hair. His bright green eyes bore into yours. You felt yourself blush a bit.

"Um, excuse me? Do you need any help, love?" He asked you. You blushed even more furiously at "love" and nodded your head, not trusting your mouth to speak.

The man gently took some of your bags from you and opened the door. You both ducked inside.

You pushed the elevator button and the both of you waited in the lobby for the machine to come down. It was a very awkward silence until the man introduced himself.

"I'm En- I mean, Arthur. My name is Arthur." The blonde looked away for a second. You smiled.

"The name's (Y/n)," you said. Arthur looked back at you with those brilliant green eyes and smiled a little.

The elevator doors finally opened and you both stepped inside. You pressed your floor number and waited for the doors to open again. Once they did, you stepped out and walked to your apartment.

When you reached the door and unlocked it, you realized that Arthur was just standing outside of your apartment awkwardly.

"Oh, um, you can come in. I kinda need those," you laughed nervously. Arthur shuffled into the room and set the bags down onto your table. You both stared at each other for a second, painfully shy.

"Um, maybe I should get going.." Arthur began to head toward your door, but then something overcame you. You flashed out your hand and grabbed his wrist before he could leave. Arthur stopped and looked back at you, surprised.

"Thank you," you said, looking up at him with sincerity in your (e/c) eyes. Arthur just looked at you.

"Uh.. No problem. Now I really should get going. I'm awfully late for a... A meeting that's pretty important. I'll see you around, love." And with that, Arthur walked out your door.

But before you could even think of anything, he came rushing back in and kissed you. You were totally surprised at first, but then you melted into it and kissed back. Even though you had met the guy not even twenty minutes ago, you knew you would never find anyone like him again.

Arthur broke from the kiss and gasped for air. You did the same, and the both of you stood there smiling stupidly. Arthur then checked his watch and looked at you with a sorry expression.

"I have to run, but I'll come back later okay? Cherrio!" (Sorry if Brits don't say this lol) and Arthur was gone.

You looked forward to later.
~*~*~*~*~*
^^^^edited these last four (five??) paragraphs bc they sucked before lol hope you liked the new ending

A/n

Trash alert

This was kinda hard lol I've never done this but thanks for requesting

IF YOU HAVENT KNOWN YET I have recently hit 1k and it was the best thing ever thank you all for reading

I have changed the cover as a celebration (and bc that joke was well worn out okay lol) and I've also posted the first part to hetalia in wonderland

Now hetalia in wonderland will have slower updates as I am trying to somewhat make it good and kind of follow the storyline not really tho lol

Comment, vote, request, recommend!
~ARTANDSOUL