Chapter Seventeen: Meeting One Direction

-Chapter 17-

The door was pulled open.

If anyone in the room said anything, it was drowned out by the five of us girls screaming our heads off.

All of them were crowded at the door. I could tell they were as excited to meet us as we were to meet them.

Harry came out first, smiling his cheeky smile. After him came Niall, adorable as ever, Louis, Liam, and finally, Zayn.

When the screaming died down (I thought it never would), we all introduced ourselves.

The crazy ten-year-old went first.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi I'mKaceyI'mtenandIloveyouZayn." she said.

Zayn laughed. "Good to meet you. Kacey, was it?"

She nodded so rapidly I though her head just might rattle right off her shoulders. Zayn shook hands with her.

She fainted.

Honestly, though everyone acted surprised, I knew we were all thinking the same thing. 'I'm surprised she lasted this long.'

Paul waved us all away from her and put his hand on the unconscious girl's head.

"She'll be fine," he stated, "just dehydrated. I'll get her some water,"

With that, he lifted her up fairly easily and carried her through the door the boys had been in.

The gum-chewer was next.

"I'm Tessa. I'm a true directioner. I don't have a favorite boy, you're all such great singers! That's why I love you guys. Not because of... Looks." she said in a fakey tone. She glared at me.

Well she's nice.

"Nice to meet you, love," said Harry. He and Niall shook hands with her.

OH NO YOU DON'T NIALL YOU'RE MIIIIIIIINE.

The girl who was sitting next to me spoke next.

"Hi everyone! I'm Brooke and... uh... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IM STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH YOU THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

This girl was hysterical. She babbled on and on (reminded me of Samantha) and didn't stop either.

She only agreed to shut up when Louis asked her to. Yet she was still hyperventilating.

'Please don't faint too,' I thought.

I was next.

I could hear Mailey taking deep breaths next to me. I don't blame her - I was pretty nervous too.

At least we weren't Kacey.

"Hey, I'm Cynthia, and I have been a Directioner ever since the X-Factor. And I love playing your songs on the piano!"

Wow I'm good under pressure. Cliché, sure, but goooood.

"Do you have sheet music of it? I didn't know that existed!" exclaimed Liam.

Oh my gosh, LIAM PAYNE IS TALKING TO ME!!!

Be cool, be cool...

"No, I just learn it by ear. I write it down in a notebook I have," I responded to LIAM PAYNE!!!

"Wow, impressive," said Niall.

Niall complimented me. Life goal achieved.

I got to shake hands with Louis and Liam.

I GOT TO TOUCH THEM IN PERSON!!!!

I thought I was dreaming. I really REALLY didn't want to wake up!!!