There was silence in the other end until I heard a blow of air.

"Bro. I'm pretty sure you're in the cafe and not in any transportation, yeah?"

"Yes.."

"God. You jump to conclusions too much! Maybe he'll just drag you to some snow pile and make snow angels or better yet, make snowmans."

And that pique my interest. "Oh. Thanks, Mabes." With that I ended our conversation.

I want to make snowmans!

"Snowmans.." I muttered in delight.

"What did you say, Pine Tree?"

I flinched when Bill suddenly appeared beside me, wearing his jacket and even a scarf around his neck. He looks at me curiously. "Hm?"

I shaked my head, flustered and just thought that he looks so cute. "N-Nothing! A-Anyways, where are we going?" I asked.

He shrugs. "I was just thinking finding a snow pile and make snow angels." He stated.

I blinked. That's what Mabel just said. Oh my God, Dipper. You overreact too much. I broke into a clumsy smile and laughed. "You're so childish!" I exclaimed.

He pouted as we walked out of the cafe, it was still snowing but not a heavy one. The small flakes falls down up from the sky, it was really beautiful to look at it.

We searched for a snow pile and found one near the park of the compound. Bill hurriedly jumped in the snow pile and made a snow angel, goddammit he is too cute!

He laughs. "I'm making a snow angel!" He exclaimed and repeatedly do what he do.

Even children started to approach us and told him how cool he is that even at such age, he still can act like a kid.

He replied with a huge grin. "Everyone is a kid, you know! Being a kid has no expiration date! Only your life, so you better enjoy while it lasts!" He exclaimed.

I smiled sweetly at that, eventhough he's so childish, he looks like he know the world more than anyone else.

The kids stared playing with him as I looked around me, I still have to make a snowman. When I found a pile again, I stood up from my snow angel and went to that pile.

A big body and medium sized upper body and a big head! I should have taken my other scarf so I could put it around it's neck!

I grinned in satisfactory as I started making my own snowman.

But before I continue, I felt a tug behind me. I turned around and saw a little girl, all fascinated. "Hey, mister, are you making a snowman?" She asks.

I nodded. "Do you want to help me make one?" I asked, excitement visible in my tone.

Her eyes gleamed and nodded. "Yeah!" We started making our snowman.

*=*

Bill's POV

"Hey, where's little girl?" I asked to the two boys in front of me, who sat upright, we just made snow angels again! The one with a red knitted beanie rolled his eyes. "Geez. We already told you our names! It's not 'little girl,' it's Amanda!" He huffed.

I rolled my eyes next and stood up, I am not going to take responsibilty if 'Amanda' is lost. Uhg. I don't like calling them in their names. I looked around and saw her with Pine Tree, making a snowman.

"Dude! There she is!" The one with a ski hat and really long scarf around his neck, I think his name is John. He pointed where Amanda is.

The one with the beanie who is Mark sighed in relief. "And I thought she wander off again!" He exclaimed.