The End

*Few Years Later*

*Abigail's POV*

Everything has been going swell between everyone now. Louis and I are no happily married with our one daughter, Chloe. 

She is now 3 years old, has brown hair, and blue eyes. She looks a lot like Louis and everyone always says that. 

Liam and Dani are engaged. Harry hasn't found that someone special yet. Niall has a girlfriend Rikki. 

Zayn and Sophia are married also. They have twin daughters and a son. The girls are also 2, Sophie and Skye. The son is 5,  Finn. 

Sophie has black hair and hazel eyes and Skye has brunette hair and hazel eyes. Finn has dark brunette hair and brown eyes. 

The boys are still a band. They have been in London, not on tour this year, working on an album. 

I'm kinda glad that I choose Louis. Liam deserves Dani way more than he does me. Dani is the perfect girl for him. 

Every time I look at Louis, I know he is the right lad for me. We may have had ruff patches in the past but everything was perfect now. Everyone was happy and content. 

After this album and the tour next year the boys were thinking about going their seperate ways. They haven't made their final decision yet, but whatever it was I know the fans would completely understand. 

*A/N 

Hey guys! 

Well this is the last chapter of my story. *tear*

Well do you guys think I should make a sequel? Comment and let me know what you think.

Keep reading and voting for my story! I had so much fun writing the story! 

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my story and leaving me nice comments. It really means a lot!

~Stacey*