Uh...

*Abigail's POV*

The boys finished their show and we all walked out the arena. "Let's go shopping!" Louis shouted and I agreed. 

"Leggo!" We all walked to the mall and inside. 

"Woah." The boys said, amazed. I would always go to this mall when I was still in the foster home. We walked into a store and I bumped into someone. "Oh sor-" I looked up and saw My mom. My jaw dropped as I stared at her shocked. 

"Abigail?" She smirked at me. I shook my head no and quickly turned around. She grabbed my arm turning me back to face her. "Don't lie to me Abigail!" 

"Let me go!" I tried getting out of her grip. She started to squeeze my arm tighter. 

"Mom?" I heard Sophia say and ran over to us. "Let her go!" She shouted trying to loosen our mom's grip from my arm. 

"Go get the boys." I said tearing up. She ran off quickly looking for the boys. Not very long afterwards she came back following the boys. 

"Let go of her!" Liam pushed her off of me. The boys pushed Sophia and I behind them. "Is this your mum?" Liam asked looking at me.

"Yes." I whispered, while holding my arm. 

 "Just leave! Now! Bah bye!" Louis waved at my mom. 

"I'm not leaving, unless them two come with." She pointed at Sophia and I. 

"No. You are not taking them with you." Liam crossed his arms. "Niall and Louis get them out of here." Niall and Louis walked over to us and we all walked out to the tour bus. 

"No I wanna stay!" I tried getting out of Louis' grip. I wanted to run back to the boys knowing they were going to get serisouly hurt. "Let me go! They are going to get hurt!" I looked at Louis.

"I'm trying to stop you from getting hurt. They are protecting you guys." Louis smiled at me.