I Hate This

*Abigail's POV*

I watched Liam walk back out to the bus and sighed. "He'll be fine." Harry reassured me. I nodded my head and finished my food. 

"Let's get on the bus with Josh and them.. So Abigail and Liam can have that bus to themselves, so Liam can relax." Zayn suggested. The others agreed and waved as they got on the bus. 

I got on the bus with Liam and looked around for him. I looked in his bunk and saw him. "Liam?" I whispered and shook him softly. 

"Wh- what?" He rolled over, slowling opening his eyes and looking at me. "Hi." He smiled. He got down from his bunk and we walked to the back lounge. "Where's everyone else?" He asked, looking confused. 

"They got on the bus with the band. They let us have this bus alone so you can relax." I smiled. 

"That's nice." He smiled. "I have a massive headache." I walked to the front, coming back with an ice park for his head. He put it no his head and leaned his head against the wall. 

I got out a book and my headphones. I put them in and listened to One Direction and read the book. 

After a while of reading I quickly glanced at Liam and saw he was asleep. I put my book down, grabbing a blanket. I covered him up and walked to the front. I sat on the sofa and watched TV. 

*Sophia's POV*

The boys and I got on the bus with the band. I can't stand their music and I'm forced to be on a bus with them and their band. Great! It was bad enough going to shows with them. I could admit that I was starting to like their music a little. "Hey Josh we are riding with you guys so Liam and get some rest." We all sat down on the sofa in the front. 

"Okay!" Josh smiled and looked at us. "Hello everyone!" He waved. 

I rolled my eyes and put in my head phones. I turned on Green day and listened to their music. The boys all sat around talking to each other and singing some. 

They would make Keeks and Vine's every once and a while, trying to get me in them.