Hoping for The Best

I got up off my bed and went for a walk. I walked to the boys house and knocked. Harry answered the door and smiled. "Hey Ab's!" He said and let me in. 

"Hey." I smiled and walked and followed him to the kitchen where the others were but Louis. "Louis still isn't talking to anyone?" I asked sitting beside Liam.

"Nope. I have no idea where he went." Liam said and grabbed an apple and took a bite.

I sighed a little and looked over at Harry. "This is all my fault." Harry sighed. A look of guilt spread across his face. 

"No, it's not Harry." I walked over to him and sat beside him. I rubbed his back to comfort him. 

"Yes it is." He cupped his face in his hands. 

"I'll be back." I walked out back and sat on the patio in one of the chairs. I tried calling Louis but no answer. So I tried again. It rang a couple of times but then he finally answered. 

"What do you want?" He asked as he answered. 

"Well hello to you too." I laughed a little and I haerd Louis groan. 

"What do you want Abigail?" He asked again. 

"Where are you?" I sighed a little hoping he would tell me. 

"Why do you care? Harry is there with you." I heard a serious tone in his voice. 

"Louis. You know Harry means nothing to me." I sighed hoping that he would believe me. 

"Whatever. I believed you before and it was a mistake. You obvisouly do have feelings for Harry." He said hanging up the phone. I shook my head then stood up putting my phone in pocket. I walked back inside to the others. 

"Who were you talking to?" Everyone looked at me cursiouly. 

"Louis." I sat down on the couch beside Harry and Liam. "He wouldn't tell me anything." I teared up a little but wiped my eyes quickly so the boys wouldn't notice. 

"Please don't cry." Harry said pulling me close and rubbing my back to assure me. "He'll come back soon or later."

"How do you know Harry? He hates us both. He doesn't believe me when I tell him nothing is going on between us. Harry. he won't talk to any of us." A tear rolled down my cheek.