Really?

"Hey guys!" We waved as the others showed up. "Ready?" Liam asked and we all stood up. We walked downstairs and got in the limo.

"So where are we going?"  I looked around at the boys. Sophia just played on her phone. 

"It's a surprise." Zayn smiled. Sophia and I both groaned. I sat back in my seat. I was sitting beside Liam and Harry. Sophia, Zayn, and Louis were sitting across from us and Niall was on the other side of Liam. We drove to the foster home and Mrs. James got in the limo. She was wearing a simple black dress with black heels. Her hair was in curls and she did her make-up very simple. Sophia didn't want to wear a dress but we kinda forced her to. 

The driver drove for a while before he parked. All the boys got out helping us out. "Thank you." I smiled at Liam and we all walked inside. I knew Liam stilled liked me but I wondered if Harry liked me. Harry and Liam were like my big brothers. I liked both of them but I still liked Louis more, but I knew I couldn't be with Louis right now until he figure things out. I may like Harry but it would be best if he just stay my big brother. If Liam was to ask me out I would consider it, but I really like Louis. 

"No problem Love." He slung his arm around my shoulders and I looked around.

The surrondings where amazing and beautiful. We walked inside and the resturant was amazing. "It's beautfiul." I smiled and we got seated near the back. I sat beside Liam and Mrs. James. Sophia sat beside Zayn. Niall sat on the other side of Mrs. James and Harry sat beside Zayn and Louis beside Harry. 

We all ordered our food and talked while waiting. Our waiter brought us our food and we all ate in silence. We finished our food and the boys paid for it. "Thanks guys. It was amazing."

"No problem." We all walked out to the limo and got in. The driver drove back to the foster home and we all got out standing out front.

"It was good seeing you girls." Mrs. James smiled. 

"Whatever." Sophia groaned. "Goodbye." She walked back to the limo and got in. 

"Ignore her." Zayn said. "It was nice meeting you Mrs. James." Mrs. James and Zayn shook hands. "I'll be in the limo with Sophia." Zayn left and got in the limo. 

"You too." Mrs. James smiled. "It was nice meeting all of you." 

"Bye." I smiled nad hugged her tightly. "I'll see you again soon." We all said our goodbyes and walked back to the limo. 

"Abigail." Liam stopped me while everyone else got in. 

"Yes?" I turned to face him and smiled. "What do you need?"

He looked down and a smile appeared on his face. "So you know I like you." He looked at me biting his lip. "Do you um want to be my girlfriend." He mumbled.

I looked at him smiling widely. "I would love to." He smiled and hugged me tightly, spinning me around. We got in the limo and I saw Louis look at me then look away hurt.