Blahh

*Abigail's POV*

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Liam had bruises all over him. I just couldn't believe that my parents would do this to him. I laid my head on the sofa beside him, holding my head in my hands. I was balling my eyes out and couldn't think straight. "Babe, I'm fine, just a few bruises." I felt Liam place a hand on my back.

I nodded my head a little and looked at him. He wiped my tears away. I helped him up and to the back of his bus and on his bunk. "Need anything?" I asked, in concern.

"No thank you." I pecked his lips and walked back to the front of the bus.

*3 Days Later*

Liam and I were in the back lounge and Liam was sleeping. I watched TV, while Liam was asleep. He was still pretty bruised and hurting. They had to cancel a few shows so Liam could heal and get better. I felt Liam shift beside me and I looked at him. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hello." I smiled. He held his head, closing his eyes again. "I'll get you some medicine for a headache." I got out walking to the kitchen area in the front of the bus. I got some Advil and brought it back to him.

"Thanks." He whispered a little and took it.  

*Liam's POV*

She brought me back some Advil and I took it. "Thanks." I whispered a little. I've had a killer headache ever since that day.

I really hated having to cancel a few of the upcoming shows but I couldn't let the fans see me like this. "Hey guys. We're at a McDonalds, if you want any food." Louis walked to the back and smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled and he left. "Want to go get something to eat" I looked at Abigail.

"Yes." We both stood up. I grabbed a snapback and some sunglasses, putting them on. We walked off the bus and shut the door.

We walked inside and my head started to hurt from all the talking. We ordered and Abigail and I sat with the others. I held my head, then started to eat.

I really hated this. Canceling tour, being hurt, and having a massive headache. I finished eating and walked back out to the bus. I got in my bunk and laid down. Everyone else was still inside eating.