Chapter 31

Youngji was kind of... disappointed.. When she got out of her house that morning.

She was.. Ahem.. Expecting Jackson to wait for her. As always.

But when she got out of the house, instead of Jackson, she was met by BamBam.

Bashfully, BamBam approached her and said, "Hi... Noona."

I'll be fine. I just have to be casual like how Sohyun-sunbae said. Aish! Why am I nervous? It's just Youngji-noona for heaven's sake! It's just--

BamBam's self-conversation was cut by Youngji exiting her house.

What to do. What to do. I really shouldn't have come here! I can still run--

He was about to turn around when Youngji laid eyes on him.

Defeated, BamBam approached Youngji.

"Hi... Noona."

Then, BamBam saw the most beautiful smile he hasn't seen on Youngji for a long time.

"Hey, Bam!"

BamBam still has that effect on Youngji even after not seeing him for a long time.

His presence still makes her feel light and happy.

They started walking side by side towards school when BamBam spoke, "Noona.. I'm so sorry for not visiting at the hospital. Boys Era got invited in lots of events."

As Youngji can see, he was really burdened by it and guilt was as clear as day on his face. She patted him on the arm, "Ey, Bam. It's okay. Please stop worrying about it, okay?"

At that, BamBam smiled and nodded.

Their peaceful journey was cut short when someone suddenly popped up and tore them apart.

"WHAT--", Youngji got cut off when that person said, "GOOOOD MOOORNING!"

"WANG JACKSON!?"

"Yes. The one and only handsome and ethereal Wang Jackson, present!"

They resumed walking. Now, with Jackson between them.

"What are you doing here!? Being rude and all!?"

"Eyyy.. I just wanted you to have a pint of my wonderful and glorious presence before you reach school. Right?" Jackson gave BamBam a glare as if daring him to say no.

BamBam, with all his might, nodded a dozen times.

"See? Your friend here agrees with me," Jackson said to Youngji.

"You are just using your power as his sunbae to make him agree with you," Youngji retaliated.

But it doesn't faze Jackson. "Whatever you want to believe." And he shrugged.

Youngji was about to speak again when Jackson suddenly said, "Okay, I'm gonna run. Ciao!" And with that, he did run.

Did he really have to run?

"Noona....,"

Youngji turned to BamBam, who was pointing his watch.

She looked at hers.

8:55.

Five minutes before classes start.

"That's why he.. ran....," BamBam said, which concluded the situation.

Full of rage, Youngji shouted, "WANG JACKSOOOOON!!!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!!!"