Chapter 2

Youngji reached the rooftop looking for Jackson after checking out all the other hiding places she'd found Jackson in.

But still, no Jackson.

Shs never knew why Jackson liked hiding in the school's secluded places. He wasn't like that before they started high school.

It just made her sigh.

She wanted to go home with him today to ask for his help in planning her mom's birthday next week since Hara was busy in her cafe business.

Where is that guy?

Instead of finding Jackson in the rooftop, she found someone else.

It was BamBam, dancing alone. One of the young members of Boys Era. He was one year younger than her.

He's young but he dances so well. Even though he has no music on, she can almost, almost, hear music by his dance steps.

Nothing accompanied BamBam but the bristling wind.

See? Even nature agreed with his dance.

Youngji can't help but clap after BamBam's performance. And she saw that it surprised him. He even scratched his head shyly as he realized someone watched him. She approached BamBam, "You dance so well, BamBam."

She can see that he was very shy, can't even look at her directly, "Thank you," he saw the three stripes of her necktie, "Sunbae."

Aww. He's respectful, too.

You will know a person's academic standing in RM High by their necktie stripes, and BamBam has two.

Youngji knew that BamBam does not know her name, since she was just a regular RM High student and not affiliated whatsoever in famous school groups. She reached out her hand and smiled, "I'm Heo Youngji, a junior."

He took her hand, returned her smile, and introduced himself even after he knew that Youngji knew him, "BamBam, a sophomore."

After shaking hands, Youngji told BamBam, "I better go, BamBam. Keep up the good dancing!"

She started walking when BamBam asked, "Sunbae, can I call you noona?"

His question spun her around and made her look at him.

He was fiddling with his fingers and looking up the sky and back down again, like he was nervous at what he's asked.

He really is shy. Even with all the popularity he has, he's still shy.

"Of course, BamBam. You can call me noona," she saw BamBam abruptly look at her and smiled a really big smile.

"Thank you, noona," he said and bowed at her once.

She just nodded and left. She can't wait to tell Jackson she became friends with a Boys Era member.

"Jackson, I owe you one," she whispered to herself.