Prologue

(Two years ago)

Youngji entered her room happily after her application got accepted in RM High School.

RM High is the school every wanna-be anything wants to go to. They focus on dancing, singing, acting, painting, and other kinds of arts stuff. They call it the Arts Department, the department for the talented. But they also have a department for the brainiacs though, the MSE Department, Math, Science and Engineering, for students who prefer to use their brain.

And her dream? To join a girl group like her favorite group Kara, someday.

She was putting her things down on the table when she noticed something.

ONE OF HER HARRY POTTER BOOKS IS MISSING!

And she can only think of one person touching her things.

"EOMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA!!"

She heard her mom running up the stairs and opening her door, ready to hit someone with the broom she's holding, "What is it Youngji? Is there a bad guy trying to hurt you? Where is he?"

She sighed mentally. Her mom has never gotten over what happened six months ago when her mom saw her dad being murdered by a thief that broke into their house just to steal some food. It was lucky Youngji and her big sister, Hara, were away with their grand parents for a week.

She smiled a weak smile remembering how the past made their mom stronger and weaker at the same time. "No, eomma. There's no bad guy."

"Oh," her mom lowered the broom. "Then what is it? Why are you shouting?"

She pointed her Harry Potter shelf clearly holding her anger. "Was he here? Jackson?"

Her mom nodded. "Yes, he was here. He greeted me as usual and went upstairs. I didn't know what he did thoug---

Youngji cut her mom off by leaning out the window that faces their next door neighbor and shouted, "JACKSOOOOOOOOOOON! I WILL KILL YOOOOOOOU!" and sprinted out of the room headed to his best friend-slash-worst enemy of all time.

Jackson grinned at Youngji's outrage. He was lying on his bed listening to his favorite group Got7 on his iPod. Her voice was so loud he heard it even with the music on. Finally, their fight has started. He has been waiting almost half the day for Youngji to find out about his scheme.

Finally. He looked at Youngji's book on his side table and smirked. He does not even read books. Ever. Youngji knows that. That's why she's so angry. And most especially, she does not want anyone touching her Harry Potter books. "They're my treasure!" she said. But he got so bored he stole one of Youngji's treasure just to piss her off.

Ack. He doesn't even want to touch books for so long, much less read them. Except maybe, when Youngji writes one. Maybe then he'll consider reading. But now, no. Boredom made him do this.

When he heard Youngji's screaming and stomping on the stairs, he reached for the book and pretended he was reading. At that timing, his door slammed open.

"YAAAAAAA!"

He slowly lowered the book and saw Youngji's beauti-- no, not that thought- red and angry face.

She was completely fuming with anger that he wanted to laugh so hard all he did was give her an innocent smile and wave at her. "Hi, Youngji.."

"WANG JACKSOOOOOOON!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"