Chapter 8

It was 5:30pm when Youngji took Jackson to an empty dance room.

She still had her last class, English, but she was willing to skip for Jackson.

She has to know first what his best friend was doing with his life.

"What are you doing, Jackson?" She asked once they've settle down.

She saw Jackson glance at his watch as if he was late for something. He was even biting his lip. He does that when he's nervous.

"Hey, Youngji.. I've got to go. I have somewhere else to be,"

He was looking at her like a puppy begging to be let out.

"Okay,"

Jackson was surprised that she said yes and was starting to get up when Youngji stood up, too.

He gave her a questioning look.

"What? I'm coming with you," She said matter-of-factly.

Since Jackson won't tell her, she'll it for herself.

He froze on the spot and slightly turned white.

Nope. That won't change my mind.

"Let's go," when he won't move, she pulled him out of the room and out of the school.

All curses that Jackson could think of, he's already shouted in his mind.

Boss would probably be waiting for him outside school now.

What to do, what to do.

Before he knew it, Youngji and him are already outside the school. And before one of them could speak, a black van came to them and literally snatched them from the road, bound their hands, covered their eyes, and gagged their mouths.

Youngji was too surprised to react at first but when she realized she was being kidnapped, she was fighting with all of the strength she has. But of course, the Boss' men don't budge.

He was being restrained, too. But he just went with them and didn't try to fight. He knew better than to fight them with Youngji in their hands. This was going to be a long day.

Aw, shit.