Chapter 1

"Hey.. Youngji.." Hyeri, Youngji's best friend, called as she grabbed her arm and rested her head on Youngji's shoulder. They're both on the dancing/singing program so they're usually together on most subjects while their other bff, Sohyun, is focused on singing so she's not with them as frequent.

"Hmm?" Youngji was busy eating her thick veggie rolls, using one arm, in the school's cafeteria enjoying her lunch.

"Do you think Mark-sunbae will ever notice me?"

Hyeri's question made Youngji choke on her food. Good thing she was halfway finishing the veggie rolls she's chewing.

After drinking the water her friend handed her, Hyeri said, "Is it really that impossible that you choked?" She looked down.

Youngji immediately denied it, "No no no, Hyeri. It's not impossible. I was just surprised that you asked that out of nowhere." She held her friend's hand that made Hyeri look at her. "If given a chance, Mark-sunbae will definitely notice you."

Hyeri smiled a little, "Really?"

"Really," Youngji felt relieved that her friend smiled which made her smile, too.

Hyeri liked Mark so much. Youngji doesn't see why, and thinks that there are other members of Boys Era that's more attractive than Mark, but she just kept quiet about it.

"Really? You didn't choke on the impossibi..li..ty..." Youngji turned to where Hyeri was looking at that made her friend trail off.

Right then and there, ladies and gentlemen, comes the Boys Era.

They are six boys whom are famous for being good at dancing and singing and.. ahem.. for being handsome.

All the girls started shrieking as soft as they can and oggled at Boys Era.

Youngji can't help looking at them, too. They are such beautiful people. They were so beautiful that Youngji thought of how long it probably took God to create them.

Boys Era had "their" table in the center of the cafeteria. Some of them were waving and smiling at girls while some were just nonchalant about it.

Youngji saw Mark with them and peeked at her friend beside her who was gripping her arm hard. Can't take it any longer, she removed Hyeri's hand and massaged her arm. "Some strength you got there, Hyeri, huh."

Hyeri nodded, and Youngji can bet her whole lunch that Hyeri didn't hear what she said, and was just looking at Mark with heart eyes and slightly open mouth.

She smiled and shook her head at her friend.

Kang Hyeri is so smitten.